SAU Community

V35 Compliance

Hi there,

I've just purchased an 03 350GT coupe auto out of Japan.

Would like to hear from Qld or Vic members as to who they can recommend, what prices they are aware of, and any pitfalls I should be aware of. Personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

(I have the option of complying and registering in either Qld or Vic - I think I prefer Qld as stamp duty is cheaper).

Happy to receive by PM if people wish to keep it confidential.

I'm not sure what compliance costs on these nowadays - am I right to assume $2K plus GST plus tyres?

Also, given mine has 20's, I assume that I'll need to remove these and fit stock wheels (and get new tyres!) for compliance. Also has exhaust and suspension - but last time I got a V35 done, I was passed OK with aftermarket exhaust and suspension.

Any direction would be much appreciated!

Cheers,

Jesse

+1.

craig walker

Carmen imports

07-3881-1800

[email protected]

mention me.

whilst its there I'll do the language fix,FM radio and security system on it for you. PM for what I can do to these cars at that stage. bear in mind price is not a good comparison on a shops work. some cut corners in a rather dramatic way.

Edited by Chris Rogers

• 3 weeks later...

Got mine done at River City Compliance or Shogun Imports and Ben was very helpful and was by far the lowest in price.

Gave the Car without any delay and keep me upto date via email updates almost everyday.......as to the progress

Oh.. i got my Xenon head lights working as well after the registration....i did this my self, but was "Assisted" so it was very easy to do......