SAU Community

NFS Underground Drift

Hawker180

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doxximus - id go PS2 just cos the controller setup is way better...i havent played either...but yeah...your choice

All - whats your faverite drift track...i know alot of people like track 2 but i think thats a boring track...i like track 4 myself....just wondering what everyone else thinks

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys.....best score in 1 drift is 325,830 wid a lancer. Top everything (ECU, Turbo, etc...) Drift track 2. And no, I don't play online. I heard off some of my friends that the recent update screws your graphics up a bit.....

im stuck on race like 105/111 i think it is

its the one with 7 Laps

i cant farking beat it

the rest of the game has been fine, it just really doesnt want me to win this race

i can lead for 5-6 laps, then outta nowhere the s2000 in the race somehow flies past me ?

hehe....the imfamous enduro. Your not alone, I had probs wid that race as well :headspin: . My solution i that u just keep on racin n memorise the track, knowin when traffic try to smash into u n such.....worked for me. Or u can try wat a lot of other ppl say to do n downgrade yr car except for handling. Get rid of all yr turbos should make the computer players go slower as well....i havent tried it but it could work.

• 3 weeks later...

If you're got a bit of electronics nous, the schematics are available on the web to make the PSX controller adaptor for PCs. The drivers are downloadable for free too (but you'll have to find the one that works best for you - there are heaps!)

No components in the schematic (unless you want the force feedback to work), just linking the different PSX pins to the pins on your parallel port.

man u guys are all newbies to it hehe...

my best is 629681 in 1 go and that was on Drift Track 2 doing all the 10 laps...

I play online aswell u will see me as ZaFGTR my rep is something like 5,400,000 its farken addictive bad