SAU Community

NFS Underground Drift

Hawker180

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not farken BSing man trust me i can do it...my highest score is like 1,700,000 in drift track 6, i was even ranked in the top 100 man got to top 20 online and stopped playing for a while now im ranked something like 197 i was the last time i checked...i know ppl can do photoshop edits and stuff but im not lieing its all true..:D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I got playing this game again, this time the xbox version and finnally reached my goal 100,000 drift with a 110,000 point drift on drift track 6!...none of this easy drift track 1&2 crap!

Go the RX7!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

shit .. someone needs to get out more ...i thought 100,000 for a linked drift was impressive "DRIFT KING" but 629,831 ...... giffuct....

• 1 month later...

i think "INSANE" comes after "OUTRAGEOUS"

and i think that's at about 55,000 or 60,000 i got 67,000 in one drift and didn't realise it was saying insane, only when it gave me the points at the end did i see.

a nice Super i designed.

i dunno about these drifts with scores above 120,000, before i believe them i would like to see some screen shots

man u guys are all newbies to it hehe...

my best is 629681 in 1 go and that was on Drift Track 2 doing all the 10 laps...

I play online aswell u will see me as ZaFGTR my rep is something like 5,400,000 its farken addictive bad

i play online too my rep is 5,239,840 and im ranked 312 atm usin only a ford focus!! my online name is StreetSleepr if u see me hit me up for a race im allways keen

• 3 weeks later...