SAU Community

Buying A R35

eastes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be but we're both making assumptions here and I can't be bothered picking up the telephone to prove a point :D

Either way no harm in posting, any info in this thread will help the dudes cause and ultimate decision. Seems to me ADM is the way to go for him anyway.

So, decision has been made. The ADM model is for me. JDM's just look like too much trouble tracking one down, no warranty, older series, some japanese buttons, no Australian GPS, unlikely to get color preference. If I'm spending $140k, I'd prefer to pay $40,000 extra for those things.

Conclusion is...

JDM = better for modifying, track car or live close to Willall Racing

ADM = better for daily driver and the odd track day

Now just need to see if I need to wait for this "Series 3" or the MY2010 or something like that.

So, decision has been made. The ADM model is for me. JDM's just look like too much trouble tracking one down, no warranty, older series, some japanese buttons, no Australian GPS, unlikely to get color preference. If I'm spending $140k, I'd prefer to pay $40,000 extra for those things.

Conclusion is...

JDM = better for modifying, track car or live close to Willall Racing

ADM = better for daily driver and the odd track day

Now just need to see if I need to wait for this "Series 3" or the MY2010 or something like that.

I have a '09 ADM R35 for Sale if you're interested.

http://www.drive.com.au/used-cars/NISSAN/G...189015&pt=1

Yeah I can see that...but wasn't the case when I wrote that message. All he had to write back was "don't wish to disclose that information" or something along those lines, which he did, so I guess we can leave it at that right?

well all you can do is ask, the responder isn't being forced to give away secret financial stats, we are all adults and we can all make our own choices on what questions we can ask or respond to on a public forum....