Texi, Skids On Sunday, 5th September 2010

N1GTR

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just deposited entry for one and filled out a form for 2 drivers (as i hate a $60 credit with the club from the last texikhana).

I'll fax the form tomorrow!

can't wait for this!

Just sent payment

I was telling myself I wouldn't enter my car into any more events until I fix it up... so much for that idea :thumbsup:

SKIDS!

Will get around to sending forms in :D

On fathers day!..............Nooooooooooooooooooooooo, I can't even make it to have a look, damn it!

I will enter one day

tell him to suck it up and come along

pffffffft

(my missus is bailing cause its fathers day too what the hell its not like they've ascended the throne, if you see them a bit it's all good)

Just sent payment

I was telling myself I wouldn't enter my car into any more events until I fix it up... so much for that idea :P

SKIDS!

Will get around to sending forms in :P

i knew you wouldnt miss this one cassbo :D

i just noticed that i'm not on the list, but i sent my form in with melissa meins' form. there are 2 forms in the same file that i emailed

We just don't want you Zane... :(

The guys can check it, and update.

Get your exhaust mani fixed up?

i just noticed that i'm not on the list, but i sent my form in with melissa meins' form. there are 2 forms in the same file that i emailed

Pffft, you and Reece will make us all look like noobs, so you're both banned!

:(

weird... I saw your form Zane, must have skipped over it. I'll do some double checking.

Have some more updates to put up too, but I'm sick as a dog and they're on the desk and I'm huddled up in bed... :(

We just don't want you Zane... :)

The guys can check it, and update.

Get your exhaust mani fixed up?

yeah got it all fixed up, then 6 days after getting it back it started miss firing, so new coil packs in it now and it seems fine *fingers crossed*

Pffft, you and Reece will make us all look like noobs, so you're both banned!

:P

lol no we won't, well Reece might, but I won't :D

weird... I saw your form Zane, must have skipped over it. I'll do some double checking.

Have some more updates to put up too, but I'm sick as a dog and they're on the desk and I'm huddled up in bed... :P

Cheers man, just thought i'd ask

Long story short, someone called my bluff... I said I'd enter texi if they entered into another event, they did so I did :D

lol....

time for EPIC SKIIIIDDDDS!!!