SAU Community

2009 Adm Gt-r R35 For Sale

Want to feel 21 again ? Try this R35 Adrenalin Rush !

2009 ADM Delivered by Col Crawford Nissan May '09. Immaculate condition. Only ever driven on weekends with only 2334kms. Always garaged.

Pearl White with Black - Premium Edition. Rego till 04/10. No Mods. Never Tracked or Raced. Tyres & brakes as new. Reason for selling - business not going so good lately & need to cutt expenses - first goes the R35 lease.

Genuine Buyers only. Email or call Ruben 0417 008 365.

post-70099-1263963423_thumb.jpg

And the price is?

You mention it's leased? Does that mean the buyer has to take over the lease?

Price is $169,000 - Outright Sale is what I'm after. No lease takeover - most times the finance companies don't like it & don't approve of it. But prospective buyers can take out their own lease if needed.

as a business owner i too feel your pain mate.... i feel sorry for you... good luck with the sale or i hope things pickup for you and you can find a way to keep it longer

+1 on the pain of the business side of things as a fellow business owner, straight off the batt you being able to afford to take out a lease on this r35 shows that your business technically when running well can make some good $$ all the best and good luck with the sale maybe if you get it sold then you can buy a earlier model skyline and stay in the skyline club lol