SAU Community

Which Cars Can We Beat ?

My experience... And obviously on closed roads or track

Commowhores v6 even late models yes but barely

v8 early yes late ss ssv hsv from start to prob 60-80km they"ll pull away

ford v6 yes same as above

xr6 snail dono but the f6 I have but for some reason I manage to keep up until I hit my limiter.

Don't bother with the new 310 I got hurted.

For brief wrx yes. Sti nope. Evo side by side. Ep82 starlet barely but was stock. 320-325ci yes.

Car that I havnt tried against are hyundais.

All above are my experience and from what I know also they prob were all stock

Why don't you just time your car 0-100 or goto the local drag strip and get your 1/4 time then go get some car mags..they'll have 0-100 and 1/4 mile data for most cars on the market. Just borrow some mates old copy to check for older models if curious. Easy. And you don't get busted either!

If you wanted to compare lap times, try www.fastestlaps.com

An 03 350gt will lap tsukuba in the same time as an 03z (being 1min 9.1 seconds).

Of course! :)

But to that point, if you can't launch or shift your car well, then you probably don't need to be thinking about what cars you can beat on the strip, at least not yet.

From memory when i was looking for info on 350gt's after i placed a deposit on one - Auto does 0-100 in bit under 7 secs, manual does it in 6.6 secs.

Imo, one also has to consider how many JDM decals are on the car. Placement of said decals should also be taken into consideration..... e.g. decals on the front of the door yeild more rwkw than decals on windows