SAU Community

Adelaide: 1994 R33 S1 Gtst Manual No Interior - Cheap!

Congratulations!

You are bidding on a 1994 Nissan Skyline GTST Coupe - FOLLOW THE EBAY LINK BELOW FOR PICS

I traded this car for another car about 6 months ago with the intention of either selling in parts or using the engine and drivetrain to transplant into another car. I'm probably too lazy to do either of these so I will sell the whole thing as is. The engine and gearbox alone are worth 2-3 grand.

This car was stolen for a few weeks and the interior set on fire as you can see, but if you are reading this you probably want it for parts.

I intended to sell the parts of the car individually so I removed the intercooler, headlights, and radiator BUT ALL OF THESE ARE INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION

Good:

Engine is fine, untouched by fire, and I have seen this car in action before the theft she is pretty quick.

Turbo in good condition (standard turbo)

Gearbox in good contidion

Nismo Clear indicators

Computer is fine, untouched

4 x 17 inch ROH Adrenalin Wheels (2 on the car, 2 off)

Paint is in reasonably good condition

Suspension looks like standard springs and shocks

Exhaust (twin cannons) is in good condition

Both doors are straight

Boot lid and spolier in good condition (see photos)

Includes one of those tiny half sized spares.

Bad:

The fire was only in the drivers seat, and has melted the dash and windscreen.

Passenger door locking mechanism missing

Bonnet is slightly bent as the police use a crowbar to force them open

Finally:

This car needs to go, place a bid. If you want to come and see it on a weekend give me a call on 0433122356.

Happy to transport the car at buyer's expense (towing to depot then interstate truck). Buyer to organize.

Please do not text me with any offers unless you are serious and have the cash ready.

Please do not waste my time.

I reserve the right to end this auction at any time as the vehicle is advertised elsewhere.

Bid With Confidence:

I am an honest seller and will include any information that I have on faults with the car in this auction.

Check my feedback score, 100% after more than 5 years of buying and selling on ebay.

On 19-Jan-10 at 19:48:23 AEDST, seller added the following information:

Addition to the Bad:

Forgot to mention...

The thread on the wheel bolts is a little damaged. Just makes it a bit harder to take the wheel lugs on and off. These are replaceable if you wanted to change them.

Like I said, honest seller.

Cheers.

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS AND TO BID!

Edited by medman2damax