SAU Community

I'm Back.

Magic

lol yeah Mongas' head nearly hits the roof. Whats more good luck is trying to sit in the fruit bowl seats in the back with a 10cm distance from the front seats. lol.

Haha "fruit bowl seats" lol... So true.

They should of just made the car a two seater cos I cant see anyone fitting in the back....

Maybe if you remove your legs? Just an idea... :D

Thanks guys. :)

Pal, I'm sure you'll see it a lot as I moved back to Rockingham today and it's my daily until I fix the R33 4 door. Don't suppose you have a spare AFM I could borrow buy any chance to check if that's what's wrong? I gave it a clean coz it was idling rough and stalling at low rpm after I put the stock ECU back in with contact cleaner. then I think it made it die completely. :blush:

cant help you there sorry. im quite happy to rip mine off and test it on yours if you want. Surprised MONGA doesn't have one.

Thanks guys. :)

Pal, yeh I think he does but he hasnt managed to get down to the shop yet. I don't want you taking yours off coz if urs magically breaks like mine did (if thats the problem) I dont wana be accountable. :D

Thanks guys. ;)

Pal, yeh I think he does but he hasnt managed to get down to the shop yet. I don't want you taking yours off coz if urs magically breaks like mine did (if thats the problem) I dont wana be accountable. :D

actually, i think my nephew may have one. ill give him a sms and see if he want to sell!!

Syfon, If I lose one point I lose it for 12 months. I accumalated 20 demerit points while I had the R34 and 33. I'm actually driving this really normal. a) because I dont want shit to break, and b) I already know it's quicker than most cars that wants to give me runs, and c) I like keeping my license. ;)

actually, i think my nephew may have one. ill give him a sms and see if he want to sell!!

That would be awesome coz Monga doesn't have any. Do let me know asap plz, if it fixes my problem I'll buy it.

Victor, it's awesome for a daily drive. I run 20/25W race oil so the downside with that is longer time warming up/cooling down. Mind you upon saying that, when I fix the 33 and sell that I'll be going for a cheaper daily option. The worst thing I get scared of is because I work in retail, it's such a low car and if 4wd's park next to me they literally don't see it. Plus I drive on the highway to get to work = trucks. other than that, highlight of my day is driving to work. :D Fuel kinda gets expensive too as I mix 2 stroke oil in the fuel as well.

Pretty bombed! Clean as fark.

Is it just me, every car that I see come out of fabcar are always in awesome condition.

They have a very high standard of cars there. If you go there wanting to trade-in a car with a dent or a minor problem, they'd probably turn it down. They have to keep the standard up as they sell Ferraris etc there too. ;)

I just got accepted into Uni starting in March. Looks like the Bridgeport and V-mount setup is going to have to be put on the backburner for a while. :D

Syfon, If I lose one point I lose it for 12 months. I accumalated 20 demerit points while I had the R34 and 33. I'm actually driving this really normal. a) because I dont want shit to break, and b) I already know it's quicker than most cars that wants to give me runs, and c) I like keeping my license. :yes:

That would be awesome coz Monga doesn't have any. Do let me know asap plz, if it fixes my problem I'll buy it.

Victor, it's awesome for a daily drive. I run 20/25W race oil so the downside with that is longer time warming up/cooling down. Mind you upon saying that, when I fix the 33 and sell that I'll be going for a cheaper daily option. The worst thing I get scared of is because I work in retail, it's such a low car and if 4wd's park next to me they literally don't see it. Plus I drive on the highway to get to work = trucks. other than that, highlight of my day is driving to work. :( Fuel kinda gets expensive too as I mix 2 stroke oil in the fuel as well.

yeah i know...wit 4WD, u got 2 bcareful..:) i might get 1 if i find a clean lookin 1 like urs 1 day. my V is ok 4 a daily drive n my mrs luv it so she b drivin dat more aft i get another toy. :/ well, enjoy ur car mate...its beautiful.