SAU Community

Deca Annoucement

Bec

YAY DECA !!!!! happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy etc

but the 20th of march !!!!!!!! my sister is getting married then ? #%$@&

well i just made my desicion, i hope she will still talk to me later. i'm in like flynn and i can +2 drivers no problem

YAY DECA !!!!! happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy etc

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DECA is the noobie event. dont talk about it, just do it! watch those last minute pull outs..

there is normally a met at the servo 1.5 hours out from DECA. so you dont even need to know where you are going, just tag along in the group.

DECA is the noobie event. dont talk about it, just do it! watch those last minute pull outs..

there is normally a met at the servo 1.5 hours out from DECA. so you dont even need to know where you are going, just tag along in the group.

you forgot to mention its a great way to get off the streets n let of some steam for anybody ! practice day or just a excuse to take your weekender out for a slide, come out to a basic track day, get a license and listen to experienced people, learn more about your car, and yeh the drinking session afterwards can be lethal, don't have more then 2 fishbowl's unlike my mates do..........

i do agree with the just do it comment tho, it's fairly easy on tyres, but it's your choice and driving method for your clutch survival

Its fun for newbies :P who cares about times just have some fun dumping the clutch and pulling a few hand brakes around the cones :P

davo will be good to see you again :( oh and that cable tie is still on my throttle cable holding it in :) ghetto haha

Its fun for newbies :( who cares about times just have some fun dumping the clutch and pulling a few hand brakes around the cones :P

davo will be good to see you again :) oh and that cable tie is still on my throttle cable holding it in :) ghetto haha

yeh its been a while buddy ! omg that cable tie needs a award ceremony :)

yeh a good handbrake i don't have, my gazelle drum brakes worked better then the silvia hand brake :P

yeh its been a while buddy ! omg that cable tie needs a award ceremony :P

yeh a good handbrake i don't have, my gazelle drum brakes worked better then the silvia hand brake :)

haha been pulling it up too much? :P ah well looks like your stuck with the clutch, be creative!

haha been pulling it up too much? :banana: ah well looks like your stuck with the clutch, be creative!

is that possible ? nah when you pull it you have to wait for it to lock up, it does but yeh no nice handbrake turns i think the clutch will have more work ahead of :) i had a look over it for adjustment but then thought hydraulic :) and moved on to repairing more important things, like my sunroof, which is now a black outline bit with cracking bog oh well body work is low on agenda again

but with vdc day at winton the day afterwards, i think i need a steering stick ;) i dunno i haven't done any mods since the last august deca.....didn't even finnish off my car pc, iv'e had a blu ray burner sitting in my car for along time now and it doesn't get used. lol i must have been exceited when i bought that for it.

might have some time and money to throw at it again one day.

ENTRY FORM WILL BE UP TOMMOROW AFTERNOON.

Remember, Deca can sell out pretty quickly so dont wait around. Also, if you do miss the list still send us your entry and we will put you on the reserve list. There is often a number of people who pull out before the event.

hey just wondering, where can i find the entry form, plus how much is it to enter...and also do u need a helmet if you do, is it provided or do you have to bring your own?

Hey James you need your own Helmet. I picked up the entry level full face RJays one from Revolution Racegear for about $230 last time. They have some uber cheap open face ones at around $90 too.

Hey James you need your own Helmet. I picked up the entry level full face RJays one from Revolution Racegear for about $230 last time. They have some uber cheap open face ones at around $90 too.

oh ok, thanks for that. does it have to be a special type of race helmet, or would a motorbike helmet be suitable or even a motocross helm