SAU Community

New Purchase!

Hey everyone a mate put me into an MR30 hatch last weekend i was going to buy for spare parts..anyway i got a mate to go pick it up through the week and finally has a look at it last night. and am very happy with parting with $650 cash it came with 2 VG30 turbo motors minus turbos, a wolf ECU, The rear end has been modifyed and now runs a Z32 LSD diff and drive shafts that were all rebuilt before selling it has RX7 calipers and larger slotted discs, as i am in the middle of a complete rebuild on my MR30 sedan i think there parts will be very handy my brother is taking the VGs and we are going to put them in he's old hilux!! do many people run a short nose diffs in there R30s?

I will have have it completly striped by the end of the weekend will take pics as i go.. its a sliver hatch was apprentlly used as a drift car? judging by some of the enngeering work that has gone into it i would say it was a backyard job ill post a pics over the weekend, ecpescially of the engine mounts before i take the motor out they are good for a laugh!! only got it cause it was ment to have an open wheel R200 long nose but ill take the LSD short nose conversion if i have too!! the only thing i think i will have to change is the tail shaft, i run a sedan with an RB25DET and matching gearbox and this had a VG30 and VG 5speed, seeming as its a car nothing ever goes smoothly! but im happy to get a new shaft made. ill take some pics of hatch and ill post some pics of my sedan while im at it..

Cheers Alan