SAU Community

1995 Mitsubishi Super Sport Gear

After owning this for 3 1/2 great years, this car has proven to be exceptionally reliable. Black on silver, i would rate the body as an 8/10, only body flaws are a few scratches on the corner of the rear bar, and a little key mark around the locks(thanks to my 2 year old)

The only issue we have had with the car was the common roof rust, but the rust was fully removed, treated, welded gal painted and the roof resprayed professionally in 2 pac. An electric sunroof was fittead at the same time.

We bought the car having 112,000k and the timing belt and water pump were replaced by the car yard as a precautionary measure. Apart from routine servicing i have fitted a set of evo3 lifters as the stock rvr ones are notorious for getting noisy. The injectors were cleaned about 40,000k ago. The ecu has been remapped to improve power and economy.

Currently has october 23 rego in NSW and 177,000k.

Rear tyres are fairly new

Heavy Duty Tow bar

Reversing sensor

Immobiliser

Factory bulbar

Factory Driving lights are included, however one has a cracked lens(not fitted)

I can be contacted on 0423 328 738, or email <script language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> \n [email protected] <script language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it <script language=JavaScript type=text/javascript> , or PM. Please contact me for photos, as i dont seem to be having any luck attaching th

Only selling as i have bought a business that includes a vehicle.

</SPAN>

Edited by Adriano