SAU Community

Looking For Skyline Owners

MarketResearchAU

Hi everyone,

We're currently looking for Skyline owners in Melbourne to participate in market research about their cars. The groups will involve an informal discussion about how you decide on different modifications to make to your car. If you are a male aged between 30 and 45 and interested in participating on Thursday 28th January please contact us using the details below.

All participants will be reimbursed for their participation in cash.

Please email or phone:

[email protected]

03 9533 0563

LOL terrible market research company. Studying a demographic so far from the median age it's not funny. I don't know your intentions/goals but methinks you should do some initial research before creating focus groups based around a seemingly non-existent niche market.

haha bring your 300kw street cars down here and well go over them and make a survey!

the one classed most outrages with get crushed! runners up will receive yellow and green stickers.

come down bring your mates and there car's also.

might aswell get straight to the point.

Apologies to the younger owners who are interested. We've already filled our groups talking with those under 30. We're also looking for owners of commodores, falcons, aurions, imprezas, lancers and golf gti, but as this was a specific Skyline forum I originally thought I'd leave them out.

As this is market research all information is considered confidential. Any information you provide will be shared only with the client in the form of a general report with no specific, personally identifiable information provided.