SAU Community

18" Rays Gram Lights 57 Optimise Time Attack & Tyres - Lock Nuts

Hey guys,

Up for sale is my rims that i had on my r34 gt-t. 18 x 9.5 +22

They are wrapped in Kumho Ecsta SPT KU31 with 90% tread 255 x 35 x 18.

Tyres are awesome for a street tyre, stick like poo to toilet paper!

They are in pristine condition, no kerb rash and look absolutely awesome in the flesh!

Yours for $2700.

Also have a set of Kics Racing Composite (Bronze) Lock Nuts.

Will let them go for $200. Pretty much brand new and have box for them.

Will do a deal if you buy both. Make me an offer, worst I can do is say no.

Buyer can organise shipping as i'm too lazy! Willing to drop them off at depot or you can get courier to come to my place.

PM or call 0406677771.

303l9gw.jpg

2j18mmx.jpg

2l91g1f.jpg

0891_kaiser_soze.JPG

0843_kaiser_soze.jpg

summerphotoshoot2008116.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Maybe record a video and post it up on YouTube and link it back here 
    • Yeah that's exactly my thoughts but I'm far from an expert. Video didn't upload so will get it on YouTube and share the link. Thanks mate. Yeah as above really they're not horrible numbers are they!  And it's on a greddy inlet. Has ID1050x that are quite noisy but tbh it did this on the older injectors. Lots of noise comes from the injector rail too.
    • Took the MX5 to Goulburn to have a early lunch with the daughter, took the long way home via Robertson pie shop, loaded the boot with apple turnovers with cream, and some rocky road, then headed back down the Pass and along the Hwy to Holsworthy  Roof down all the way, life is good For a awesome day out we only saw a couple of cool cars sadly, a mint standard looking Evo 9 leaving Goulburn and heading onto the Hume Hwy was the highlight, I've noticed a lack of cool cars in the hills and Hwys over the last few years of my weekend cruises around  Where are all the cool cars gone? Sold? Broken? Or to clean and expensive now to actually put miles on?
    • Yeah gear box was not full but did have some water mixed with the fluid, steeering rack and brakes are next as the box is getting fluid to see if it will move around the back yard without the assistance of my patrol dragging it. the box or motor I’m assuming will be in very used condition and shortly give up. But who knows. 🤞 i lsd got fresh oil and the old oil was not contaminated with any water.