SAU Community

Koenigsegg For Sale

Kujotk

http://www.rickdamelian.com.au/prestigebod...ive_page_id=811

I asked the dealer whats the deal while i was down there, aparently someone with an unbeliveable amount of $$$$$ bought it for 2.4million brand new, before he picked it up he rang damelian and its now on consignment for them to sell it at 1.8 million, a pretty hefty saving considering it has never been driven except for getting it on and off a tow truck.

Apparently the owner wants the money to buy a new streamliner (private jet)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and in person the car just looks eccentric, the rear lights look like they came from one of those el-cheapo chinese quad bikes.... amazing stats though

and in person the car just looks eccentric, the rear lights look like they came from one of those el-cheapo chinese quad bikes.... amazing stats though

none of that matters.

if you're driving through town in a koenigsegg, you'll always be in a class of your own no matter what. unless someone rocks up next to you in a zonda i guess...all these exotic supercars are just awesome and will attract attention wherever they go, no matter how cheaply made they might look up close.

still, 1.8 million is a lot to spend just to get some attention from random pedestrians...(and police :P )

On the positive regarding police attention. You wont have to worry about mods on something like that so defect risk is negligable. So as long as you cable tie to your right foot so it cant drop very far on the pedal. You should be pretty safe.

The funny thing to me

P.O.A Plus Stamp Duty $ and Transfer Fee $ 25

Lol at the $25 transfer fee

scratch that, just read you bought a 360... :D

yaaa, atleast the 360 can drive on sydney roads, the koensigges wheels are made of a composite of graphite and carbon.... WTF they cost $56 000 for each wheel,

$20 000 minor service, $100 000 major service, Major service is every 15 000km by the way

yaaa, atleast the 360 can drive on sydney roads, the koensigges wheels are made of a composite of graphite and carbon.... WTF they cost $56 000 for each wheel,

$20 000 minor service, $100 000 major service, Major service is every 15 000km by the way

so a service every 6 months thats $200 000 a year or 2 34GTR with plenty of mods. or even one z tune and nur spec

SIF BUY MY DREAM CAR!!!!

Post pics plz :thumbsup:

SIF BUY MY DREAM CAR!!!!

Post pics plz :P

Sorry they are the only pics of it i have and there from my brother on his overated shitty Iphone combined with his awefull picture taking skills, but i'd have to say the koensigg how ever you spell it looks better in pics than in person, but still the performance must be crazy

post-53255-1264929311_thumb.jpg

post-53255-1264929323_thumb.jpg

post-53255-1264929362_thumb.jpg

hahaha 100k to change the oil...... it mite be shinny, but im sure with that kinda money, u could build any skyline chassis to mince than thing. 1.8mil i recon you could get mines to build you a r34

I've had a good look over that car; the build quality is awesome, the extensive use of carbon-fibre and CNC machined alloy bits, and the attention to detail is very nice... but there's still no way I'd pay 1.8 million for one