• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So....this place is quiet lately......

Went with some mates to the cruise and it wasn't too bad, saw a few other 'lines around. Has everybody disappeared or what? I'm keen for a cruise this weekend but am away Saturday...anyone keen for Sunday night?

So....this place is quiet lately......

Went with some mates to the cruise and it wasn't too bad, saw a few other 'lines around. Has everybody disappeared or what? I'm keen for a cruise this weekend but am away Saturday...anyone keen for Sunday night?

i am the same as phil and been flat out with work :whistling: and there really isn't many active members in the 'ville.

i read that there was an accident on that cruise and dickheads doing burnouts & revving engines for no reason.

its better to do cruises & meet ups with a small group then thebig ones as they attract all the idiots.

i can't find the dates for mackay dragstrip for next year either so i will hold off with organising next years big meet. have been thinking i might organise a townsville & a mackay meet if i can get enough interest.

phil the carbon bits look good :thumbsup: and i will chat to you about them when i am home. i might be the next carbon whore :laugh:

NEVER!! :domokun:

Next April 100% Airlie beach cruise again. We will get way more cars to go though.

maybe we can plan this one a bit better (on our side of things lol) and get rooms in the same place so we dont have to carry alcohol up and down hills to get where the partys at :)

A Mackay vrs Townsville Olympiad?!

i am up for that. so sprints & drags in 1 weekend?

NEVER!! :domokun:

Next April 100% Airlie beach cruise again. We will get way more cars to go though.

:nyaanyaa: pm-r33 "the former sau carbon whore".

definately doing airlie again, should all stay where we did :thumbsup: . decent rooms, good parking and pretty cheap. the stumble from town was ok from what i remember :P

maybe we can plan this one a bit better (on our side of things lol) and get rooms in the same place so we dont have to carry alcohol up and down hills to get where the partys at :)

that was a pretty epic crate of booze :cheers: