SAU Community

Texi - Skids On Sunday - Teh Aftermath!

evil_weevil

lol

i have noooooooooooooooo idea..... I need driving lessons! lol REECE!

jumped in for what was i think my second ever passenger run. Liz says to Dunc im scared.....for this guy (pointing at me). I wasnt phased, then liz proceeds to go mowing :D she doesnt want to admit she was trying to impress me.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

31 January 2010

To the organisers and members of the SAU

On behalf of the Camaro-Firebird club members who attended your Skyline Texi Skids at Quakers Hill today, I would like to sincerely thank you for the invitation to a brilliant day. You co-ordinated and managed a fantastic day, and even though we experienced almost all four seasons in one day, everyone was still able to get out on the track.

We may have produced slow times with a lot of tyre smoke but we had a lot of fun too. We were all impressed to see the way it’s supposed to be done and how well your members can control a car.

This will be a day that we will be all talking about for a long time.

Thank you again.

Regards

Craig Goodshaw

post-1296-1264999945_thumb.jpg

I would like to say a special THANKS!!! To the organisers, all the marshals and timekeepers AND the photographers, definitely couldn't of done it without you all. Greatly appreciated!!!

Day was well run, the wait between runs was long, but worth it!

Thanks to Ando for marshaling in bogan attire in the rain!

Reece, we need to battle/skid against each other more!!! I need to get better at both as well lol, oh and I'll have to stop getting lost on the final battle course!

In short, BIG THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well worth the trip from Canberra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(:D:P:D :D :P

P.S. More pics please!!!

In the process of uploading another 120-130 images, not all are as i'd like them but dont have time to edit or adjust right now.

its a good 700mb so it might take a couple hours

They will be added to the same set which is located HERE

There should be about 300 in total when its done.

:P

Was a good day and glad to see everyones smiles as they came off the course!! Still cant believe i was the only one there in thongs to stand out in the floods and rain to marshall people on the skidpan during the downpour! +10 points for bogan attire, singlet + thongs = winnah :D

LOL I would have done it... But I was driving... And wearing all white so although the male company may have enjoyed it, I probably wouldn't have been very comfortable lol.....

Skids are awesome!! WOOOT thanks to whoever took pics of my car :)

And thanks to everyone that organised it, it was a great trip until i was 99% asleep on the highway on the way home, than thanks to Reece for driving my car and his girlfriend driving the renault whilst I napped :) life saver!! *literally*

Next time my goals are: 1. Beat Zane 2. Beat Zane driving his car 3. Drive Sky (reece's car) 4. Beat reece driving his car... Of course none of which will come true unless I am fast asleep and dreaming at the time or reece passes out and doesn't realise I took his keys :)

:D :D :(:P :P

In the process of uploading another 120-130 images, not all are as i'd like them but dont have time to edit or adjust right now.

its a good 700mb so it might take a couple hours

They will be added to the same set which is located HERE

There should be about 300 in total when its done.

:P

I see you got a shot of me carbon fibre tripple guage holder in my 34 but none of my car :) lol

This You? (chopped the side off :P ) Tried to get everyone where I could, out of 550 odd shots im amazed that I only got 2 of your car!

We are yet to see the pics from Ian or Craig yet so lets see what they come up with.

4321410001_a592105abc_b.jpg

This You? (chopped the side off :P ) Tried to get everyone where I could, out of 550 odd shots im amazed that I only got 2 of your car!

We are yet to see the pics from Ian or Craig yet so lets see what they come up with.

Did you get any of me mate? Black R33, not andy :)?

Surprised there's no asshole shots from Ian or Craig about me yet... it's like a Texi tradition :)

Give it time, Give it time. :P

What a top day, i'm a bit sunburnt but i'm glad I chose to wear jeans and long sleeves. ;) So many skids and so much fun was had by all. Thank you so much to the organisers and I can't wait for the next one. The Camaro Club showed what American Muscle can do and did it in style. :)

I currently have 1024 images to sift though so I might be a while. :)

I personally think Lizzy wins the 'Plow Queen' award for planting 4 wheels in the grass. :)