SAU Community

Wrecking 1990 Skyline R32 Gtst White

hey guys unfortunately I've gotten into abit of an accident and also had cops involved so the car has been impounded..

i will be getting the car back in about a week, so i thought I'd post up a thread and start selling everything as i will be wrecking it

the cars white..

- turbo engine and auto gearbox, done about 180***km $1100 negotiable my mechanic told me the engine was really clean altho it may need a coilpack, and i have one ready..

- steering wheel(works with hicas) and boss kit $100

- stock steering wheel $30

- skyline r33 rims with atleast 90% tread left on tyres $300

- chopped bonnet with gtr lip( looks exaclty like a gtr bonnet from the outside) $150

- all the windows etc. if you no how to come take them out.. not sure on price so offers

- headlights, indicators, taillights.. not quite sure what condition they're in but if there fine, $50 a pair

- passenger, driver, rear seats $100 each negotiable

- radiator, it blew so had it fix for 120, come take it for $60

- stock intercooler $40

- passenger door, window seels not the best condition $80

- driver door $100

- pioneer mp3 cd player and JL 6x9 speakers $200 negotiable

just recently bought couple new parts for it and had it put in such as:

- front rotors brand new put in 4 days ago! $250 for both negotiable

- front tie rod ends $50 for both

- front caster bushs $20 both

thats all i can think of at the moment guys, like i said i need the car back so i can sus out what else is good and what isnt.. so feel free to ask for what you need and im pretty sure i should have it, and also im not quite sure on prices so if anythings too high let me know, everything is negotiable

located in melbourne south east suburbs, pm on here for contact

the only damage was the boot, driver side front guard and bumper is probably cracked, engine still perfect

heres some pics of the car before the accident will get pics of other things if needed cheers

img0311b.th.jpg

img0305g.th.jpg

fasda.th.jpg

6530367.th.jpg

only painted the pipe and bov black to avoid cops knowing it was turbo lol..

beforeafterx.th.jpg

img0336.th.jpg

MESSAGE me on 0411562984 because my phone doesn't ring cheers.

Edited by wAAA`

In todays Herald Sun there was an article about 2 guys doing burnouts at a school in keysborough, the last one did a 40m burnout and hit a fence then his car got impounded.....got done for high powered vehicle and it was a nissan skyline import......thought it might have been this car.

ahk fair enough, well this happened to me about a week back and I just have enough cash now to get it from the impound lot

pm's sent to those above

by the way, if anybody does not get my pm's please let me know on here, because i think something is wrong with my account and some pm's are not sending!

cheers

and as for the indicators im not sure about driver side if its still on the car or not? lol but the passenger side is still there and pretty much brand new, i got it for $75

Well I am missing my passenger one so thats what I was really after but it wouldnt match my clear and orange drivers so I might have got both. So how much did u want for it, the original post said $50 for the pair?