SAU Community

Avp

MSTRshenanigans

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is buying it?

I'm keen as mustard to get online for some more AVP shenanigans...

found it for $79 on CDWOW .... heaps better than the EB price of $140

Will be buying off e-bay when it gets cheaper, prob around 70 bucks...

Must remember to only get PAL version...

Can screw you up later down the track with DLC...

about CD WOW... yes they are PAL versions

No it is not censored as per the censorship board actually unbanned the game because they felt the sci-fi theme lessens the impact of the violence... You can read it on their website. Further AVPs developers announced they will not release a censored version because they feel a developed country's adults should be able to determine what they can play themselves lol.

Watching the vids and screenshots im keen to play an alien and bite the brain out of a marine from behind lol

^^ Cool!

I should get that game then.

I am very cautious about what to buy on PS3 now.

Cuz you can't buy copies (yet) and I don't wanna blow $80 - $100 on a shit game.

So I read reviews and check the ratings / research the game and hope for a good feed back.

Or I could rent the game first and see how it goes and then decide on buying it or not.

Who is buying it?

found it for $79 on CDWOW .... heaps better than the EB price of $140

$140 at EB ?! They sure are getting steep on pricing !

Check out the steam store, they will surely have it cheaper if you pre-purchase it !

Da Badst, me n da boys are hanging for it. Play it in the dark right up against the screen with the volume up............truets

Nice to know Im not the only geek that did that!

No it is not censored as per the censorship board actually unbanned the game because they felt the sci-fi theme lessens the impact of the violence... You can read it on their website. Further AVPs developers announced they will not release a censored version because they feel a developed country's adults should be able to determine what they can play themselves lol.

Thats good to hear, censorship can go & suck my ballz...

Im waiting for BS2 and AVP =D

I have both on pre-order from steam already... :)

Lol.. I played the demo that was available on steam, played as all 3 for an hour, merc, Alien and predator on my fully jacked PC. Game Is terribly shithouse... sorry to say. graphics look so dated its a joke. controls and weapon look and feel awkward and ugly... gameplay was almost close to being bearable. If full game is anything like the demo.. Im definantly not buying.. 2/10 for the demo..

Do yourselves a favor tho and get BF:BC2 game will be EPIC.

Make your own thread then dou- ude...

If it is anything like the previous ones it will be good. The graphics are stylised a certain way, if you drop style for eyepoppin candy then you have another mass produced piece of shit like C&C, Battlefield anything or Call of Duty...

Mind you though, you may just need glasses the graphics look great....

I played the demo that came out on Steam, its a multiplayer demo it looks quite poor, guess i'll have to wait till the full game comes out, multiplayer defiantly sucks.

Used to have the maddest LAN parties for AVP...

I found CDWOW is now selling it for $44 =D good thing I waited it out

Has anyone played the demo, I'm struggling to get a server at all via steam?