SAU Community

Aca Story: Please Follow Link

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, seems like "a current affair" is getting as bad as "today tonight" these days with their bullshit blown out of proportion stories that go for easy targets in the community.... i have just one thing to say..... There are always 2 sides to the story, and the one they show you will often be the wrong one!

Thanks for posting that link.

wow that makes me burn.... just giving drifter's even more worse of a name.... its bad engough ffs, we got no tracks, and none of the racers want us on the tracks that are already built..... so what we ment to do..... specaily with this kinda shit geting chuckd around, the tracks are goin to knock us back even more......

Yeah ACA do suck, Even if it was an audition for the role of stig was the driving in a controlled environment or just on a open public road?

Looked like a public road with a handycam and a 200sx.

I am not having a go at 'Carlo' or anything as I think it is a safe bet to say the majority of the memebers of this forum (including myself) have done something not so wise on the roads in the past.

Edited by gtr fan

So nowhere does it state what was done, was not illegal?

Wasn't it done on a public road? Definitely looks like one to me. If that is so then it's still illegal whether it was for a top gear stig audition or not unless of course top gear Australia got written consent from the road authorities and they officially closed off the roads for it to be done. From the video i highly doubt that has happened. Thought and planning was obviously put in as they likely had spotters to watch for cars doesn't make it legal but.

rofl they have his plates. he's f**ked. while ACA are wankers for ripping a vid off youtube and calling it exclusive. they do have a good point, he's a f**kwit for doing that on public roads. he's just worsening our reputation... not like our rep is not f**ked anyway.

1. The video appears on youtube in Sept. Hardly "only two parties had it". If it leaked, tough shit, that's the risk you take doing stupid things.

2. The video is indeed exclusive, ACA reported on it first.

3. There is no proof the road was actually blocked off, which sounds like the same type of "creativite" reporting ACA does.

Crikey are kidding themselves if they are going to get anywhere with that unfortunately.

rofl they have his plates. he's f**ked. while ACA are wankers for ripping a vid off youtube and calling it exclusive. they do have a good point, he's a f**kwit for doing that on public roads. he's just worsening our reputation... not like our rep is not f**ked anyway.

No he is not, if you believe Boostcruising.

APPARENTLY, that vehicle was sold as a full race car last year, after he made that 'audition tape'. It is no longer registered to that owner.

So helping to track him down will be hard for ACA :) , if this is indeed true.

Edited by r33cruiser