SAU Community

Aca Story: Please Follow Link

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well considering Today Tonight directly named Clarkson, Hammond and May as the people influencing "young hoons" and trying to get it banned, i think Top Gear UK might hear about it considering channel 9 just bought the rights to it and just started all this shit.

That was certainly a public road, if you're from nsw and don't recognise it, theres something wrong with you. That road is quiet and great fun to drive, but I seriously doubt it's ever been blocked off for these sorts of efforts. Shame, it is one of those perfect places for an event, I know I would certainly attend!

current affairs program full of airy trumped up crap, really. Say it isn't so. How often can you watch a regular "news" show and not just be thinking, what bs. The best way to deal with this crap is to not have to wipe your ears with toilet paper afterwards by not watching in the first place giving them ratings.

Well considering Today Tonight directly named Clarkson, Hammond and May as the people influencing "young hoons" and trying to get it banned, i think Top Gear UK might hear about it considering channel 9 just bought the rights to it and just started all this shit.

lol true i didn't bother watching the story that closely. That's pretty interesting i reckon Clarkson will just laugh at them

That was certainly a public road, if you're from nsw and don't recognise it, theres something wrong with you. That road is quiet and great fun to drive, but I seriously doubt it's ever been blocked off for these sorts of efforts. Shame, it is one of those perfect places for an event, I know I would certainly attend!

current affairs program full of airy trumped up crap, really. Say it isn't so. How often can you watch a regular "news" show and not just be thinking, what bs. The best way to deal with this crap is to not have to wipe your ears with toilet paper afterwards by not watching in the first place giving them ratings.

that made me LOL. so every person in NSW should recognise 1 road? bit of a broad statement isn't it?

what did Gordon Ramsey say about Grimshaw "shes a lesbian P I G"

6 sailors died in the "Sydney to Hobart" Yacht Race in 1998.

Any shred of respect for Grimshaw went out the window when she premeditatedly blurted out the deaths of fellow crew members to another who was not aware that his mates had passed away.

She knew that it was to get a reaction - live on TV. AND SHE ST/LL F&%KIN' DID IT !!!!!! :):(

i cant believe this - thats a f**king joke if they are doing this kind of shit and people trust them to be honest and share news which is truthful - i know i wont be watching this peice of shit show again after the numerous things ive heard about them setting people up and lieing like crazy just to make themselfs look like they are always in the right - if ACA wont even set an example, do they honestly think anything they say about how other people need to smarten up or set examples is going to be listened to at all?

shame aca, shame.