SAU Community

Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana

Belsil80

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The below names have not paid according to our records. If you have paid please email the date and description of payment to [email protected]. A couple have just come off the reserves list and we will accept payment on the day. Correct cash would be preferable please :)

For the rest, as it is now too late to DD for us to see it in the account, please bring this to sign in. Please confirm you have seen this by emailing the above address and confirm you will be bringing it.

Dean Course

Mark Ryan

Matthew Roney

Adrian Mueller

Ryan McPherson

Brendan Pryor

Karlos Broulidarkis

Thats enough nagging, everything else is sorted and we are looking forward to getting out of Melbourne! Friday night drinks should be good so get up there as soon as you can! Sat looks like great weather too so thats a bonus. There also seems to be a lot of new names so it should be good to seem some new driving talent. Remember, you only get better by going faster :)... within reason of course.

4. Apparel

• Competitors must wear non-flammable clothing. Nylon clothing is not permitted. Shoes must be closed toe.

• Helmets are to be worn whilst competing. All drivers must wear a helmet that complies with current Australian

Standards. (AASA Standing Regulations Section 2.11 (b))

Safety helmet - being those with the following markings:

i. AS1698 - Australian Standard

ii. Snell SA95, M90, SA95, SA2000 - USA Standard

iii. SFI Spec 31.1, 31.2, 31.1A. 31.2A - USA Standard

iv. E22 (with 03, 04 or 05 amendments) - European Standard

v. BS 6658-85 Type A and A/FR (including amendments) - British Standard

• If competing in an open top vehicle Helmet with full face visor, or helmet with goggles.

• Drivers of vehicles to which no windscreen is fitted shall wear adequate eye protection complying with current

Australian Standard whilst competing

Ideally you would want long sleeves too..

The below names have not paid according to our records. If you have paid please email the date and description of payment to [email protected]. A couple have just come off the reserves list and we will accept payment on the day. Correct cash would be preferable please :blush:

For the rest, as it is now too late to DD for us to see it in the account, please bring this to sign in. Please confirm you have seen this by emailing the above address and confirm you will be bringing it.

Dean Course

Mark Ryan

Matthew Roney

Adrian Mueller

Ryan McPherson

Brendan Pryor

Karlos Broulidarkis

Thats enough nagging, everything else is sorted and we are looking forward to getting out of Melbourne! Friday night drinks should be good so get up there as soon as you can! Sat looks like great weather too so thats a bonus. There also seems to be a lot of new names so it should be good to seem some new driving talent. Remember, you only get better by going faster :D ... within reason of course.

#47 on the entrant list Karlos Broulidarkis is unable to make the event. and i told him to pay his fee's i'm going to kick his arse next time i see him. i am also sending a email informing sau of his drop out as requested on previous posts.

dave

it wouldnt be a deca without a last mintue hick up :blink:

replacement rotors wont be in till tuseday now.... and rda will only sell me rotors in pairs.

so off come the caliper adapters and on go the 286mm rotors...ffs

damn it, have to find the standard caliper bolts as well, double ffs.

:)

grrrrrrr

So that's it for another sensational, extremely well organised DECA.

Well done to everybody concerned.

1st for the year and makes the rest of the year something to look forward to. :)