SAU Community

Micolour Sauvic Deca Motorkhana

Belsil80

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn damn damn

coilover is leaking and needs a build. shop is busy for the next week and a half. will be cutting it close so you MAY have another drop out but will confirm over the next week.

SIGH

okay i have officially broken my leg, as of last week, iv'e been away campin and ahem dirt bike riding.

so i can't drive my silvia, but am i alowd to drive with a cast on ?

i don't know when im getting my cast off at this stage, i have a check up or 2 to go. i can still drive at the moment so yeh not sure whats going to happin, i don't want to drop out just yet.

:down:

okay i have officially broken my leg, as of last week, iv'e been away campin and ahem dirt bike riding.

so i can't drive my silvia, but am i alowd to drive with a cast on ?

i don't know when im getting my cast off at this stage, i have a check up or 2 to go. i can still drive at the moment so yeh not sure whats going to happin, i don't want to drop out just yet.

:down:

That is some dedication! I'd say it's not a good idea to do motorsports with a cast on even if the regs did not forbid it. Nothing worse than injuring the same part twice before it is fully healed. It then takes even longer to heal.

yeh auto just take my ute out, i wont need the clutch leg, and i was planing to take it easy.

dedication aye, you should of seen my stand on my broken leg to get back on my bike and ride it down the hill ! i was drivin my ute the next day on dirt/gravel without a prob.

anyhow time will tell

Bec - I need to pull out of DECA. My car will only be finished a few days beforehand and well...I won't be able to drive it that well by then. Someone else can have my spot. I'll still be coming up so keep my accommodation :P

No worries Juliette, will remove you from the entry list.

Perhaps we can interest you in a complimentary lunch, in exchange for your services as an official :P

Did you break your right or left leg??

I'll check with insurance as soon as I have all the info, but Id say its highly unlikely you'll be allowed.

Ryan checked for me, it was my left leg, and i sugested driving my auto ute.

however i with great regret have to pull out.

any spots where i can help out bec ? and sit down all day

Yeah sorry about that - insurance would'nt have a bar of it.

Absolutely we can find you something to do where your sitting. Chuck your name up in the volunteer thread and we will work something out for ya.

Hi Bec - really sorry, I'm not going to be able to make DECA full stop now. Just ran into an unexpected expense with the Skyline on top of all the work being carried out to the Pulsar so I'm too short of money.

Ryan checked for me, it was my left leg, and i sugested driving my auto ute.

however i with great regret have to pull out.

any spots where i can help out bec ? and sit down all day

Don't you have your sisters wedding or something?

Entry list updated. Hakan and Ryan Mcpherson are in.

HAKAN!!!! MATE!!!!!!