SAU Community

Large Range R32 Gtr / Gtst Parts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One G-Sensor is sold

One G-Sensor is awaiting payment and pickup

Std exhaust, balancer and twin turbo pipe awaiting payment and pickup.

$100 is cheap man..but once they are chipped, (normally done in japan) they cannot be played with at all... had one in my GTR.... got rid of it with the engibe build... you wouldnt have front pipe for 32 GTR would ya?

Yeh $100 is cheap but I never mentioned they were programmable. Sorry only have some std front pipes.

do you have both the clear rear reverse lights (next to licence plate) as well as passenger air con vent?

No lights mate or vent.

will this suit r32gtr , rebuilt motor, steel wheel rebuilt stock turbos, standard injectors

or should this be fitted after i run engine in ????

where are u located ?

random Q , will it disable the limiter ? 180 ??

The limiter isn't disabled but might be set between 8500-9000rpm. Speed limiter is def disabled. They would run on your engine fine.

what do the tien springs fit? are they a set or just a pair? fronts/rears?

thanks

daniel

The springs are a set and came off some teins that use the larger/std size top hats with the smaller diametre bottom for adjustable height shocks. Came off a R32 gtr but should fit pretty much any shock or car with that style shock.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi mate i'm new to the site but i have a heap of std r32 gtr parts that came with my car. so having said that i have the stock intercooler here if you want it? i live in chelsea oh and i'm after 150 for it. can meet you somewher so u can have a look at it.

Cheers

Dave