SAU Community

Anyone From Albury/wodonga Area ?

timr32gts

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey seen a bayside blue r32 gtr today has anyone seen this one b4 it looked real good was parked in drive way had no rego plates tho also seen black gtst with number plates i think they might have been Western australia but was zil or somethin looked nice

also seen black gtst with number plates i think they might have been Western australia but was zil or somethin looked nice

It's TIL...its a mates car. Haven't seen that blue one though. I've seen an r33 S1 Purple GTR around too, looks hot.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys what's going on, let's get this thread going again! Bought myself an R33 3 weeks ago and it's completely stock, something to keep me occupied and working on :banana: have you guys still been catching up on a regular basis?

hey chris, good to see another around albury :rofl2: .. aw we try catch up a bit i normaly always see jared (jazzy) and imre (emri ) all the time havnt seen much of the other guys for a while now, think we might organise another meet up soon i reckon been a while and hopefully everyone turns up this time haha would be good

You won't see me for a little while yet in the Skyline! I'm still putting some parts in it for the roadworthy (the person I bought it off wouldn't get a roadworthy and therefore wouldn't sell it with Rego :) ) But It'll be running as soon as I can and you'll definately see me around coz i'm constantly driving to/from both my jobs and i'm always on dean st at night

Sweet as and then we'll all have to get together! I saw A White one this morning up in Thorel st (not sure the spelling of the st) at the bottom of the mounument I was working on the roof of a 2 story house so I got the aerial view :)

OOh You sold you're old car dude.. Look forward to seeing you at the next meet and greet then. By reading the forum posts there are so many silver R33's in town its crazy/ lmao.. Cant wait to get my body kit on and stand out a little from the others. lol.. Im always watching for a meet and greet. and with the good weather approaching I'm sure it will happen more often.. Hello to those I haven't met yet !! ( Silver S2 R33 Gts-t. Pic's back on page 2 or 3)

Manual :D I was all set for mine to be a manual and this is my first car that's an auto I was so devastated when I travelled 300 ks under the assumption it was a manual (fair assumption considering the chick I bought it off had a conversation with me about the clutch and gearbox) So I sort of just grin and beared it, bought it and will be putting in a manual conversoin as soon as I can

haha yeh my old one was auto :) couldnt find a non turbo manual so i just got auto and decided by i lost money on it sold it for how much i bought it for and did got same price as i paid for car it self, which was good :D then decided not to buy another non turbo and just get turbo, gotta keep away from night driving ;)

hey guys, not from Albury\wodonga, but im driving there from Sydney next weekend heading down first thing friday morning, im pretty busy with a schedule and shit, i do a show on an internet radio station thats based in Albury/wodonga, im down to meet and greet the guys who own it and stuff, but im hoping i can get a cruise in and see the area over the weekend sadly i have to head home on sunday, so either fri/sat night i may get out and about for a few hrs, i have a Black N/A R34 Sedan on green P's so if you see me on that weekend come say hi, if you guys are usually out on those nights where would one go to say Hi? is there a place you all usually go down to?

haha what a night, prob heads up for you guys cops are out for since like last week giving out defects, earlyer in night seen vl turbo gettin defected, then latter that night i was in my friends car has loudish exhaust on it he got defected and fined for apprently drivning Vehclin causing WW is what said on fine, then went over his whole car even made him pop bonnet, open boot come inside car then when we were gettin searched... WELLL black r32 gtst come out of deany boosting.. had no lights on either, then cops ran pulled him up went over his hole car for like 30 minutes, got him for heaps exhaust pod filter bov is what i heard the cop saying, had to wait there for 1 hour.

but yeah just letting you know if you have pod filter get a box put on it like jareds , or put a airbox on, or just dont drive at night time haha

and omg 101 yeh happy to come out wont be in skyline tho, ill try let other guys know and ill either go with them or something and well meet up if you want to meet up say hey, either friday night im picking up new skyline on saturday :) . but will be back in albury around 5 so might come out but prob wont lol its turbo and im on p plates, and its saturday night end up light the black r32 gtst alot of defects, and fine for driving turbo on ps lol. but yeah normaly there is a couple out i seen 5 different ones tonight black r33 black r32 white 4 dorr r34, white r34 gtt 2 door, maroon r33 with white wheels,

pm me if you want my number and well meet up or something :D

I'll see what i'm doing hopefully I dont have to start work early, just depends what time we finish up usually I start work around midnight.

Anyone know who owns the Silver skyline parked in the Carriers arms Staff carpark?

Another thing is next weekend? Is that 24th/25th or 30th/31st? if it's 30th I'll hopefully be up and running if not i'll have no car :woot:

It's no biggie guys like was said don't have alot of time to get out and about as I have radio show to do and what not either way I'll be down there and will definately keep my eyes out for some of you. Don't go out of your way as I probably wont have much time to be out and about hopefull I can take the line out for a run around the place.

Never fear Tim, i can drive your new car for you :down:

Just got back from my 2nd trip to wagga in a week, i think my coilpacks are fubared, gets a stutter when i boot it hard :<