SAU Community

Anyone From Albury/wodonga Area ?

timr32gts

not a brake whore anymore jared ask treff lol i think i used my brakes on way down the hill about 3 times only cause i was about to run into person infront lol the micra and commo burnt out there brakes haha

not a bad cruise tho almost drifted of the cliff aswell as the other r32 lol mine was a accident stiff suspension and a bump threw a corner isnt the best .. ben in other r32 was actually drifting and back wheels went onto the dirt part lol

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone take some pics? How many peeps went. I see interesting things happened but I can only guess what they might have been... MORE INFO.. lol

My car is just about done should have it back in just a few sleeps.. looks sensational !!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

not sure if ive seen ur car around, but im always out bellbridge way one of my fav places to drive ( gunmetal grey r32 gtst) ill have to organise another cruise soon for all of us to catch up again been a while

• 1 month later...

Hey guys just noticed this thread. Been living in this region for quite some time since early 2009. My names Kerrod and I am posted down here in the Army at Latchford Barracks. I used to own a white R33 series 2 with a Tommy kaira front bar and side skirts however I had an accident on the Lincoln Causeway and smashed up the front of my car back in November 2009. Bit of a devastating blow lol. I also had a blue 2005 xr6 so I modified that to quite some extent.

I recently sold the xr6 back in February and bought myself a 1996 r33 in red colour (N/A don't hate me lol) and I am starting to get back into the skyline scene and would like to catch up with a few of you boys before my posting is finished at the end of the year

Happy modding :)

i was at the BP in albury one near noriel and u drove past then again near david street kinda of near kfc i drove right past u haha tried to get ur attention but u musnt of seen me some how even tho u had ur window down ahaah

Haha I was probably daydreaming like usual. I'll try and keep an eye out from now on lol. What does your 32 look like?? I seen a black R32 on Friday on the back of a tow truck completey smashed up on Friday in wodonga on High st. Anyone from here?

• 1 month later...

hey man i try organise one each few months havnt done one for a while so i might see if i can get one going.. put a pic up of ur gtst done think ive seen it around.. yet :action-smiley-069:

Hi guys, as of Saturday I have been cutting loose in my new white R33 series 2 GTST :banana: Keep an eye out for me haha

I sold my red r33 N/A junker to my room mate and he is keen for a cruise sometime soon just as much as me lol

post-34692-0-37190100-1306247863_thumb.jpg

post-34692-0-42802600-1306247888_thumb.jpg

yea ill put some photos up once i wash her and get her back from the shop. got defected on sunday for exhaust hanging too low by 10mm haha. so gettin that fixed. its black with sau stickers on the side skirts

but yea keep us in the loop bout cruises n wat not. i got another mate in albury who got a 32 aswell whos keen!

• 2 weeks later...