SAU Community

*need Standard Series 2 Stagea Turbo*

StageaMang

Hey all !!!!!

I have had my stagea seres 2 RS4-S for just over a year now and i love it to bits, maybe more than the misses!!

After not having to spend a sent on this beast for over a year i just got my clutch replaced with a xtreme heavy duty organic, nothing to spectacular, but its my daily driver aswell as a fun car on weekends.

Since the new clutch i have been driving it a little harder and go figure the turbo has started making noises!

I have had it checked by 2 very knowledgeable people (as im very untrusting) and they have both said that the main bearing is about to go.

since the S2 turbos are all nylon or plastic internals I have been told that the internals are not repairable with a stock parts.

I have been given a couple options spend just over $2000 buks to get a garrett 30 shoved into the standard housing which would be awsome, or get a 2nd hand one thats in good nick!

I have no budget at all this is my daily driver!! im saving for my wedding and have nothing to sell to get some quick bucks.

What im after is a Standard Series 2 Turbo that has been pulled out of a stagea because of a new turbo going in. (ie not a screwed on)

If anyone can help me or just shout some telephone numbers at me to some places that might have Turbos laying around that have been pulled out!

im not prepared to spend that money on a new turbo yet!!!

but i just need to get out of trouble for the time being!

Please help im a loyal stagea man and i always give a wave to all you nutters who drive these baby's (even if i dont get wave back)

Is some of you could lend a needy guy a hand i would love it cheers!!!!

Andrew, you're looking at roughly $300 for a second hand turbo. Any turbo would do for now until you can save up the $700-$900 for a stock rebuild or hi-flow or $2000 for an aftermarket unit.

:)