SAU Community

Eoi: Western Sydney/all Sydney V35 Meet

Hi guys,

I thought i should put this up, after seeing alot of interest generated in meeting up for another V35 meet.

Gauging from the last meet, hopefully we will have a healthier turn out. A lot of people, myself included couldn't make it to the last one, so here is another chance. I would like every one to contribute their ideas regarding the time, location etc.

Proposed Date: 5th March 2010 <7pm and onwards> (Uni starts following week)

Location: Parramatta area (this can be changed depending on where all the guys are comming from and input from members.)

Invited?: Mainly V35's (I'd like to keep this like the previous meet where its focused on V35s, saying that, others are welcome too.)

P.S. When you say your in, can you also include where you are coming from.

Wish i could have come that weekend but it was my sisters wedding. how rude of her.. lol.

was wondering if anyone is interested in in another meet any time soon? hit me back if so.. would like to meet more v35 owners and trade notes..

thanks.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

sethaiyar will organize one.. =) lol thanks Seth.

with that.. i think the new mccers car park next to workers club at Blacktown has nice lighting. It is also a decent place, not a grubby one.

sethaiyar will organize one.. =) lol thanks Seth.

with that.. i think the new mccers car park next to workers club at Blacktown has nice lighting. It is also a decent place, not a grubby one.

hahah, just cuz i planned one your gonna make me do it again!! haha...nah ill get to it very soon.

What maccers is that?...the one where the guys met up before the last meet? yeh that does look like a good place, unfortunately there

aren't alot of people near blacktown and pple start complaining. I was thinking Olympic park, near Acer arena.

Dw guys, it will happen very soon!

hahah, just cuz i planned one your gonna make me do it again!! haha...nah ill get to it very soon.

What maccers is that?...the one where the guys met up before the last meet? yeh that does look like a good place, unfortunately there

aren't alot of people near blacktown and pple start complaining. I was thinking Olympic park, near Acer arena.

Dw guys, it will happen very soon!

Thanks mate,

looking forward to it =)