SAU Community

Sau:nsw Afternoon Dyno Day!

DRD-00F

SAU:NSW and Unigroup Engineering are putting on a dyno evening just for you! Candle light, soft music, romantic setting... it will all be destroyed by the sound of RB's on rev limiters!

Cost = $50 per car

Time = approx 3pm until 11pm (or later if we have a huge turnout or have problems causing delays)

Dyno = 2WD only, so all AWD (R33 GT-R, Stagea, etc.) cars will need to already have the front shaft pulled before turning up for a run.

Food = BBQ and Drinks!

Unit 17/17a Amax Avenue

Girraween, NSW, 2145.

*Please note*

For those of you with Unigroup Engineering gift certificates of $100, we would suggest NOT using those for this day, as you won't be refunded $50. You could use it with a friend to enter 2 cars, but we suggest you organise a service that Unigroup offer on the day and use it for that at an agreed upon later date.

SEE YOU ALL THERE! :)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that will be pritty sweet i mite bring my gtr down

I was at Unigroup recently and they only have a 2wd dyno, so any AWD cars should either pull the fuse (i think thats only applicable for R32 GTR's) and the rest will have to have the front drive shafts taken off or disabled somehow?

I'll confirm if this is right and also try and find any helpful info on how to make AWD into RWD.

The question is... Do I leave my car alone, get some how get it up there in a manner I can come home if it breaks the bearing, and see what this turbo is currently able to push in the current form...

yeah, but get someone else to drive it, I'm tired of seeing your face...

Kujo, read the first post mang! It mentions 2wd only. There's info on how to drop the driveshaft on the forums, it's not that hard...

R32 GTR you just pull a fuse.

Kujo, read the first post mang! It mentions 2wd only. There's info on how to drop the driveshaft on the forums, it's not that hard...

Least my car drives... And doesn't have aeration to the fuel system... :(

Maybe I'll be nice and let Chubbsy drive it over to the dyno day... :)

lol well i seemed to miss the whole "2wd: line" somehow?????

I'm going to bed, my brains not functioning