SAU Community

Sau:nsw Afternoon Dyno Day!

DRD-00F

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the day off from work so ill be there to do a before turbo dyno reading on the crappy n/a.

Then over the next few weeks put together the high comp motor and get my after reading..

Should I be arsed doing a build thread to show ppl how to high comp turbo their car from n/a?

Got the day off from work so ill be there to do a before turbo dyno reading on the crappy n/a.

Then over the next few weeks put together the high comp motor and get my after reading..

Should I be arsed doing a build thread to show ppl how to high comp turbo their car from n/a?

you can if you want to but i did it in the na section and 666dan also did it too.

Hey man stop ratting on the RB25DE :down: im bringing GT down, im getting my car back tomorrow from the mechanics, just got a GTT Gear box put in so im curious if the difference in gear ratios will do anything.. any guesses anyone?