GRILL

AC COMPRESSOR

BONNET HINGES

T-TIMER

BOOT CARPET

APEXI REV SPEED METER

APEXI POWER FC

***EVERYTHING ELSE STILL UP FOR GRABS***

I WILL POST PICS UP OF OTHER ITEMS I HAVE THIS WEEKEND INCLUDING RAYS TE37'S AND NISMO LMGT2'S

BEST TO CALL AS IM NOT ALWAYS AT THE PC.

*****0414-729-004*****NOTE BREMBOS,FULL INTERIOR,BOOT & WING,BONNET,GUARDS STILL AVAILABLE! PLENTY OF GOOD STUFF LEFT!

BRAKE MASTER SOLD. BRAKE BOOSTER STILL AVAILABLE,CLUTCH SLAVE STILL AVAILABLE.

APEXI RSM SOLD

APEXI TT SOLD

GREEDY PROFEC SOLD

EVERYTHING ELSE STILL AVILABLE

I HAVE A COUPLE OF SETS OF RAYS RIMS 4 SALE,CHECK MY OTHER TOPICS

0414-729-004 ***PREFER PHONE CONTACT***

I CAN ONLY REPLY TO 2 MESSAGES PER DAY

PLS PHONE CONTACT

PHONE CONTACT PLS

DID I SAY PREFER PHONE CONTACT??

• 2 weeks later...

HELP ! I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF !!!!! I have paid for my parts from this guy a month ago and still havent recieved them. I have tried over 20 times to call him and he doesnt answer . I have recieved 3 messages saying 1 - I have expressed posted them ( 16/3/10 ) 2- I sent them to the wrong address and have been returned so couriering them this morning you will definitely have them today ( 9/4/10 ) 3- I will personally drive down to the Gold Coast and deliver them to you today (14/4/10 ). He is full of BS so was wondering if anyone has dealt with him and if they know where he lives . His real name is Darren Irvine .

Edited by manko

the administrators need to be aware of this guy as 1 of my mates also bought a part from 'aaron' almost a month ago as well (aka darren irvine)...to date, goods have not arrived! he also supplied a tracking number which was incorrect.

has anyone received parts from this member or does he need to be banned?

HELP ! I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF !!!!! I have paid for my parts from this guy a month ago and still havent recieved them. I have tried over 20 times to call him and he doesnt answer . I have recieved 3 messages saying 1 - I have expressed posted them ( 16/3/10 ) 2- I sent them to the wrong address and have been returned so couriering them this morning you will definitely have them today ( 9/4/10 ) 3- I will personally drive down to the Gold Coast and deliver them to you today (14/4/10 ). He is full of BS so was wondering if anyone has dealt with him and if they know where he lives . His real name is Darren Irvine .

ILL HELP U PAUL GASPER.I spoke with u this afternoon and delivering your harness and clutch slave personally to your address at runnaway bay.As i explained to u 2 weeks ago i sent it registed post meaning once u recieve the notice in your mail u go to the post office where the notice was sent from,show your identifacation then sign for the goods.The parcel was never picked up from u and there for was sent back to me after 7 days.I told u i had the parts here in brisbane WHICH IS ONLY 35klms away from me.If u needed them asap u could have come to my house and picked them up.As i explained to u i would have refunded the $25 postage fee.

Paul Gasper i was away and im happy to deliver them to your address at the gold coast.

All the other forum members have recieved their parts even if some were sent late.As explained in the original add the car is still together and i am not super man there for i strip every part off the car once paid for as soon as i have the time.

Look forward to seeing u tomorrow Paul.