SAU Community

1986 Chevrolet Camaro Iroc - Z

1986 Chevrolet Camaro 305, 5.0l v8 / 650 holley carb / turbo 350 auto-transmission

currently not running has just being brought out of storage was serviced and running well before being placed in storage in 2007

body is a bit untidy so is inside 2 small dents previous owner made a mess of the wiring but still works ok comes with both original wheels and 5 spoke mags brand new front shocks lowered king springs new front calipers and pads/rotors new alternater installed before storage. the reason the car is not running is a shorted ignition modual a replacement is en route comes with new battery

$7500 for the car $2000 for the prestige plates not seperating unless I have buyers for both

or $9000 for the lot

phone or msg me on 0402541705

pictures**

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/private-results.aspx?Ntk=CarRego&Ntt=7781580&rego=7781580&D=7781580

Edited by Irocz_paddoboyz

hi, is it a real iroc z?

the irocs came with a 5lt tpi set up, also th700r transmission only until 87.

the 86 model also had a high mount brakelight on top of the rear window/glass. has this been replaced?

and i think this add should be in for sale, whole cars.

not being a smart ass, just want people to know what theyre getting into.

Q) is it a real iroc z?

A)as far as i know yes i can provide vin numbers if youd like to verify

Q) irocs came with a 5lt tpi set up, also th700r transmission only until 87.

A) the tune port was removed and replaced by a 650 vac-secondarys by the preivious owner as well as the tranny swap he was preparing to build it for drag

Q)the 86 model also had a high mount brakelight on top of the rear window/glass. has this been replaced?

A)not replaced removed once again by the previous owner

Q) is this car a chick magnet?

A) yes it is my friend