SAU Community

No Limits Track Nights

tricstar

Dead keen on coming to the one in March. Would be good if a few other new track people could come to so I'm not the only new one. Been wanting to get into track days for a long time.

So as far as licencing goes, No Limits will take care of it all once you get there? But what's the go with car requirements? Eg, Do you need a cage, fire extinguisher etc...

get on www.nolimitevents.com join up, go on forums there and ask away....

pretty sure they can still organise your cams license, I'll ask the question and post up the answer soon, you will need 1kg fire extinguisher mounted in the car, long sleeves, halmet etc ---check out site......

and there is also at least 4-5 newbies so you won't be the only one....

as far as cams licenses go, it looks like you will have to join up first then they send you cams forms and you send in yourself...to cams...

I think cams might issue you a temp. one quickly but you wouldn't want to leave it too close to the event which is the 25th march next one

You have to be a member of No Limits (or any other CAMS affiliated club) before applying for your CAMS license. Usually you can do all this on the night and Tracy will send off the paperwork. They will give you a paper slip which is your temporary license and it is valid for 30 days. You should then get your CAMS license book sometime after that.

You have to be a member of No Limits (or any other CAMS affiliated club) before applying for your CAMS license. Usually you can do all this on the night and Tracy will send off the paperwork. They will give you a paper slip which is your temporary license and it is valid for 30 days. You should then get your CAMS license book sometime after that.

yeah they aren't doing that anymore, because cams have dicked them around so many times..

now you have to join nolimits first ( thats your cams affiliated club ) then send the cams form ( which nolimits will give you ) in yourself......if you look on the nolimits site its just all change now.... ( in regards to CAMS )

still well worth the effort, you just can't leave it till on the night anymore....

• 1 month later...

its next thursday again.... still need more people. www.nolimits.com

I'll be there in my my new toy , R33 gtr 760hp. :D 2.8L hks goodness.bought off sly33 on this forum..( still hasn't arrrived yet )

its great night, get into it..........