SAU Community

Pro's And Con's

Blinky101

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone's different. I love the 33's shape the most out of all the Skylines. Yes even the R35. It goes for me 33 > 32 > 35 > 34 ... the rear of the 34 is just an ugly sight. And unless it's a GTR the front isn't all that appealing either.

But hey, I also like Dr. Pepper... and noone seems to like that either. But at the end of the day, I look at my car, I pay for my car, I drive it, so I'll get what I want.

I gotta admit though without decent coilovers it's a bit of a boat lol... mines currently like 10cm off the ground from the exhaust and if I'm flying around a corner the front bar will scrape sometimes.

I needs me some coilovers. :cool:

If I was your mate I'd just get an R33 and do some basic bolt ons.

TBQH Parking my r33 is quite comparable with parking my sisters corolla and a far better turning circle than my mums camry, ie: it has a nice tight turning circle. There is no way an r32 has a turning circle of 5.2m, shit a smart car has a turning circle of 8.7metres. 5.2m is comparable with japanese kei cars and a skyline is not and has never been a kei car.

Non GT-Rs

32's are getting old and finding a good one that hasn't been molested isn't easy.

33's...get a silver 33gtst...you'll blend in with the other boat owners.

34...That would be the go

GT-R

32...see above plus maintenance costs, if youve got the coin go for it.

33...still a boat lol

34...Still a lot of money

*cough, cough*

32 handbrakes work better :)

Oh shit yeah, I just picked up a completely straight just imported R32 GTST 5 speed manual from the auctions for 5k and the hand brake in it scared me when i first applied it! *bang* "chirp!"

• 3 months later...

Personally I would love a GTR. Imho 32 has the best looking chassis although you will have to sacrifice interior comforts. If you want a car that is cheap to maintain, has a lot of aftermarket parts available and you don't see on the road often, I would recommend a 32 gtst.

Edited by TonyStarks