SAU Community

Wtb/wts Rb20det Parts

Hi guys and girls .

i have been building an rb20det from 2 motor i bought needing rebuilds( more than i thought was needed) anyway motor is nearing completion and i have a complete( in peices and labelled) rb20det motor minus crank and pistons.

crossover pipes + complete head + inlet + exhaust manifolds

I AM HOWEVER IN DESPERATE NEED OF A RB20DET WIRING LOOM AND ECU

been searching forums but no luck.

feel free to sms on 0434 931 251 and i can send pics of wanted parts or will post them here if needed.

all must go located in southern suburbs of adelaide

also selling my spare car and motorbike

vl sedan on gas manual neat and tidy $2k

kawasaki zxr250 C model 2000 model only done 6700kms $3750 (slight drop damage from ex missus- repaired)

cheers jono

thanks to the couple of PM's i have received. i cant answer PM's as im still new to the forums. looking to pay around $200 for loom and ecu if possible.

and yes im happy to wait a couple weeks. no rush for it. only just picked up gasket kit yesterday so start bolting motor down this weekend then looking for a shell to fit it into :(

feel free to sms / ring me on 0434 931 251

• 2 weeks later...

hi blocka will sms asap.

the spare motor for sale is minus turbo loom and crank and is a stock unit.Head is in perfect condition. inlet manifold,exhaust all there.

pistons are pitted however and bore number1 has a minor score requiring a hone or possibly more.

am heading to Yeppoon in QLD from 24/3 til 9/4 . am driving home so would be able to collect if we can meet at a reasonable price.

Edited by niss-powered