SAU Community

Massive R32 Gtst Parts Sale!

heeeelllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there!!!

i got a heap of shit off the car thats never going to be going back on.. ive put rough prices down, but im negotiable on them, pm me an offer and ill pretty much accept it.

postage on the smaller stuff no probs, just add $15.00 to the price. pipes and panels pick up only unless your really desperate

here we go -

Engine -

exhaust manifold - $30

inlet manifold top and bottom - $50

throttle body - $30

fuel rail and injectors - $20

radiator - $50 (excellent condition, straight fins etc. has been in storage so needs a flush)

p/s pump - $20

alternator - $30

cross over pipe with standard bov - $30

intake pipe to turbo - $20

RB20 turbo - $150 - good condition, done 113000kms, always run standard boost since in country

stock intercooler, bracket, duct, and some piping - $40

RB26 alloy engine mounts - $30 (was going to see if i could modify to fit 2wd but no dice, may aswell just make new ones)

p/s steering rack - $40 complete, tie rod end to tie rod end.

p/s lines - $10

a/c condensor - $30

a/c fan - $20

and

old skool HKS bov with pipe, plastic one, green insert, makes a cool 2 stage krschch-krisssch noise, no leaks, $50

S14 SR20DET crossmember - $70, good condition, straight bolt up to r32, thought about putting an SR20 in at one stage.

Interior

climate control unit - $50

heater box - $30

a/c evaporator - $30

blower unit - $30

boot trim and carpet - $30 (has neat cut outs for rear strut brace)

Body

Bonnet - $70, excellent condition, gun metal grey

Bootlid with wang - $60 as above.

Front Guards - $100 each, both have a little scratching from careless people working over them over time.. but both good and straight.

RH tension rod - $25

RH R32 control arm - $40

i also have the complete hicas system front to back and all the a/c pipes and condensor

im always on here during the day, but not at night, so pm me or sms 0431646160, you can call if you like, but probably i either wont pick up if i dont know the number, or ill be away from the phone and wont hear it.

cheers

Linton.

Any chance i can get some pics of the gaurds?

Thanks

sure thing boss... ill get some when i get home and post them up first thing tomorrow morning. im over my d/l limit at home so it will have to wait till i get to work at 8am.

they have been hanging on the wall since removal, so they are still fresh and straight.

Mate,

Do you have a dash pad in good condition?

i do, its in perfect condition, no bubbles or anything.

im willing to sell it but, it must be a decent cash offer + your dash pad.. im covering it in suede so the condition doesnt worry me. aslong as its in ok nick.

id like to add...

the stock items that im keeping are for rego purposes only... so they dont need to be in good nick...

as my interior is in perfect condition and dash parts and consoles getting redone with suede and carbon... i will consider exhange for your crappy items + cash for the majority of stuff.. door trims, seats, roof trim, etc.

im also selling the gearbox as ive decided to go with an RB25 box... its in good nick, done 113000 kms. $500 ish?? is that reasonable??

i can organise freight for the bigger stuff, but it will cost you accordingly.. unless you have a freight account.

ok guys...

im going away until thursday on a well deserved holiday to the mountains of bellingen.. ill have my laptop and phone with me, but im not sure how good reception will be,

i will reply to all requests upon my return..

to those that have transferred money into my account already, your items will be ready to be sent by express post and will be posted by my workmate next week upon my instruction.

so if i dont reply.. do not fret, i will be back.

demister vents sold.

middle vent pending

GreenR32gtr... i do have the lhs vent.. its in good nick.. reverse lights no good sorry... one is cracked.

also guys... i got some of the interior bits out today, they are not as good as i thought, the dash pad has a bubble on the lhs of the instrument cluster.. and a gauge has been placed on top of the instrument cluster.. not what id consider perfect..

the carpet has a hole where your lh heel is.

and the boot trim, although good.. has a few stains that werent visible when in the car.

i removed the interior at 2am and didnt give it a 2nd look.. put it straight under covers and stored it away.

so check with me if you want some interior bits and ill give it a good check over before telling you its good to sell.

cheers