SAU Community

To Spray Or Paint

DIOR 33

Hi everyone my front bar is all fixed now actually has been for about a month now and i dont want to put it on till its painted

my best mate is ment to paint it but it obviously hasnt happened

i know i can buy spray cans from autobarn to my paint code but how much of a difference will it be from spraying it from a can to a spray gun and obviously get someone who knows what they are doing

Ta

xx

Kellie, if you can get the paint matched (exact paint code) for your car, I've got spray painting equipment here (and I use to be a spray painter by trade). I'm doing my front bar the first weekend in March. Can fit yours in too if its simply a spray paint, no prep/sanding. I'll have some clear to go over the top too left over.

Keep in mind tho I'll be in my garage ... no spray booth or baking oven. I've sprayed all my bikes (GSXR and TLR) so you've seen the quality of my work.

:D

I'll do it for you seeing as you're a good mate. I don't do private jobs anymore ... so no one else need enquire. Sorry.

:) roo have i ever told you that i love you so much :) thankyou but i also cant get something for nothing you know i dont like doing that so there for ill bring the JACKS :)

also there is no priming or sanding to be done all is good Ricky did that for me when he re glassed it

• 2 weeks later...