SAU Community

East Bear Gts-r Body Kit For R34 Group Buy

Hybrid905

Just an early pic of parts coming out of moulds etc, all still ruff and need tidying up but you can start to get the idea. Front lips missing and the rest the nismo kit not done yet either. Which I'll also be doing in carbon aswell if there's enough interest.

post-52658-1289418259_thumb.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an early pic of parts coming out of moulds etc, all still ruff and need tidying up but you can start to get the idea. Front lips missing and the rest the nismo kit not done yet either. Which I'll also be doing in carbon aswell if there's enough interest.

can u do that front bar in carbon fibre with the lip also in carbon fibre.

also can i use my own bonnet with it or do i have to use a gtr one or the one in the group buy, coz i really luv my bonnet

cheers

julz

No sorry can't do front bumper in carbon. At this stage carbon is going to be an experiment/learning curve for me. So will only be doing simple parts, ie the nismo kit, possibly the sideskirts, and making a carbon insert for the rear bumper to go round the exhaust moulding. Unsure on which bonnet you have, but aslong as the front of it is raised like a gtr bonnet I don't see any issues. Waiting to see if ppl can/do trim their factory gtt bonnets aswell.

hey Mawzy, the kits looking good :D

cant wait to see the whole finished product

would you be able to let us know roughly how much the kit will cost and shipment to WA?

would love something like this on my car

thanks

Hi, to buy whole kit will be approx 2k-2.3k. I havn't really worked out all the in's and outs of prices yet. But the letdown at this stage is, unless someone, there or here pre orders factory gtr front gaurds from me I'm not going to make them, simply due to costs, and I'm noy planning on making a bonnet. So these are extra parts/costs for buyers, so definately starts to get costly. Plus fitting etc if you're not a DIYer.

I know the rear fits perfectly, but is wider. But the skirts will need some work seeing as thy're not really for a gtt, but I don't know how much/little. I've only ruffly test fitted them so far. Front needs a little work, but I'm gonna get that fitting better before I sell any. I also won't be completely trimming around the top mole, just so there's extra meat there for ppl to play with depending on there car etc. Just don't want to set them up for my car, and then there's is diffrent and there's no leway.

Then there's also shipping costs, which i don't have a clue, and wouldn't really want to hazard a guess at. The two bumpers would need to be packaged on their own, they don't fit together at all, but the rest would pack together nicely. But for example, if 1 kit was bought and shipping was 1000, to send 2 kits to same depot, wouldn't double, would maybe go to 1300, two ways thats cheaper than sending just 1 kit. And will definatley sell parts individually. But the more bought, the better the deal I can do. Thanks, and sorry to kinda hijack this thread, If mods would like I can maybe start a new one when better photo's prces shipping etc are sorted?

• 9 months later...

Guys,

I have the East Bear GTSR Masterpiece Collection bodykit on my car, including side skirts, front bar, bonnet.

Does anyone have a rear bar for sale in Australia?

(I'm not talking about importing one through RHD or Nengun, but actually one already here)

Many thanks for any help in advance.

Jim

• 11 months later...

My old car is up for sale if anyone is interested, full genuine East Bear kit with R34 GTR V-Spec rear diffuser - great looking car if i do say so myself :D

check car sales.

where is it now Gohan? left melbourne if i remember correctly. link?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...