SAU Community

1996 R33 Series 2 White.

Hey Guys.

An opportunity has come up which means i no longer need the Skyline.

It is an extremely clean white S2, with around 102xxx kms. Car has been serviced every 5000kms using only the best. Its been professionally detailed once a every 2 months, and washed weekly, only ever been run on BP Ultimate, and not boosted above 7psi since I've owned it.

New Oil Filter

New Oil

New Clutch less then 2000kms ago (Have receipts)

Brand New 18x8 Wheels and Brand New Nexen Tyres (Less then 500kms old)

New JVC Head Deck w/ Fusion mono block and Kicker Solobaric Sub (Has an iPod in)

Full Turbo back Exhaust

K&N Pod Filter w/ Cool Air Induction

Customized HMA533 plates.

Genuine Nissan Skyline Floor-mats

Boost Gauge

It is one of the smoothest Skylines i have ever driven, and has no rust at all (Feel free to bring along a qualified inspector).

Doesn't leak water, or have any creaks or rattles. Never has overheaten, and air con is icy cold.

Immaculate paint and body (Small ding on passenger sill at the bottom of the door and that's it, can arrange cheap paintless dent removal for fussy buyer)

Rego until April this year (Will pass roadworthy no problems, happy to get inspection for buyer)

Car has never seen the track or drag strip, and is used by myself as a daily to get to and from work.

As i am a Bank Manager, i can also arrange finance for any potential buyer at a low rate.

Located on the Northern Beaches, Sydney.

$13,500.

Pics below.

If interested, shoot me a PM.

Cheers,

Shannon

post-35783-1266829916_thumb.jpg

post-35783-1266829949_thumb.jpg

post-35783-1266829970_thumb.jpg

Edited by XS80ST

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Just done a full 100k service including;

New Timing Belt

New Water Pump

New Radiator Hoses

New Fuel Lines

New Oil Breather Hoses

New Cam Seals

New Belts all round

New Fluids all round (Gearbox, Engine, Diff, Coolant, P/S, Aircon Regas)

Have receipts for all work done.

Also, has just had a complete detail done just yesterday inclduing carpet, interior, exterior and engine bay. (30/5/10)

Will also drop the price to 11.5k ono. Registered until the 20/10/10.

PM me if you have any questions, or would like a time to come view the vehicle.

Cheers,

Shannon

Edited by XS80ST

Have seen this going around the beaches, looks super clean! Good luck with the sale mate, shouldn't be a problem at all!

P.S. Totem carpark out the back where the photos were taken?!

Hey mate, cheers.

Nah, photos were done up at Bunnings at the Belrose Super Centre, in the underground carpark. Epic place for pictures.

g'day mate,

i got a mate near you who is very keen to have a look at your car, hes been looking for a clean S2 33 for a while now, new to the sight so he cant post yet! am posting for him, his number is below, if you could call him he would appreciate it! his names Elliott.

Cheers

0405 517 170

if this is still somehow for sale come the end of july (i pray it is) i'm definitely very, very interested. overseas for a month from tomorrow though.. how has this not sold since being posted in feb???

Gday mate,

I've had a lot of interest, and a few people come and look, but no one with cash available (Mainly people waiting for loans to be approved and whatnot)

I'm not in any huge rush to sell it, hence why i've declined offers previously, but if you are genuinely interested, and we can have a chat about it via PM.

Cheers,

Shannon.

Hey Guys.

An opportunity has come up which means i no longer need the Skyline.

It is an extremely clean white S2, with around 102xxx kms. Car has been serviced every 5000kms using only the best. Its been professionally detailed once a every 2 months, and washed weekly, only ever been run on BP Ultimate, and not boosted above 7psi since I've owned it.

New Oil Filter

New Oil

New Clutch less then 2000kms ago (Have receipts)

Brand New 18x8 Wheels and Brand New Nexen Tyres (Less then 500kms old)

New JVC Head Deck w/ Fusion mono block and Kicker Solobaric Sub (Has an iPod in)

Full Turbo back Exhaust

K&N Pod Filter w/ Cool Air Induction

Customized HMA533 plates.

Genuine Nissan Skyline Floor-mats

Boost Gauge

It is one of the smoothest Skylines i have ever driven, and has no rust at all (Feel free to bring along a qualified inspector).

Doesn't leak water, or have any creaks or rattles. Never has overheaten, and air con is icy cold.

Immaculate paint and body (Small ding on passenger sill at the bottom of the door and that's it, can arrange cheap paintless dent removal for fussy buyer)

Rego until April this year (Will pass roadworthy no problems, happy to get inspection for buyer)

Car has never seen the track or drag strip, and is used by myself as a daily to get to and from work.

As i am a Bank Manager, i can also arrange finance for any potential buyer at a low rate.

Located on the Northern Beaches, Sydney.

$13,500.

Pics below.

If interested, shoot me a PM.

Cheers,

Shannon

nice car good luck with the sale!