SAU Community

R33 Gtst Stuff And 33gtr Turbos

Hi People,

Up for sale are the 2 front seats of my R33 GTST Sedan. Seats are still in car and the reason im selling that are because i got give a pair of monza racing seats for christmas. Only pickup since posting will be an absolute pain but will be done for the correct price :) I presume these seats will fit a coupe but the rails will have to be changed. Looking at $250, quick sale and the seats have no rips, tears or cig burns.

The BM50 i bought by mistake since i was upgrading to R33 GTR Calipers so its back up for sale since i need the BM57. I bought it for $100 so thats what Im selling it for.

I alos have other parts left over from a previous thread which i need to get rid off

- R33 GTR Standard Turbos Minimal shaft play on both- $300

- Pull Type Nismo Twin plate clutch with plenty of meat, didnt suit my style of driving hence i took it out- $500

- Rb25det Valley Cover - $30

- R33 GTST S1 Cluster Auto without the plastic front- $70

I might be interested in a swap for a few parts that Im interested in

- Manual Gear Surround for an R33 with leather boot and ash tray.

- R34GTT Gear Nob

- R33 S2 Front Bumper, head lights with nismo lip and bonnet, im happy to trade my s1 bumper, headlights and Bonnet

- R33 Sedan Side Skits and/ or aftermarket rear bar

- Ash Tray on its own

If theres something your willing to trade just shoot me a pm or an sms to 0488 500 845 and il get back to u

Cheers

Ray

PRICE DROP - Take em away people

R33 GTR Standard Turbos Minimal shaft play on both- $250

Pull Type Nismo Twin plate clutch with plenty of meat, didnt suit my style of driving hence i took it out- $450

R33 GTST S1 Cluster Auto without the plastic front- $50

R33 GTST Front Seats are still available

Hi Nishat sorry for the late reply i did get your sms but was busy, ive decided to keep the cluster as a spare since my tacho is starting to give way so, sorry about that.

Come fellas take the parts away, ive also go a R33 GTR Airbox with snorkel for sale for $250

Take em all away