SAU Community

R33 Gtst Stuff And 33gtr Turbos

Hi People,

Up for sale are the 2 front seats of my R33 GTST Sedan. Seats are still in car and the reason im selling that are because i got give a pair of monza racing seats for christmas. Only pickup since posting will be an absolute pain but will be done for the correct price :) I presume these seats will fit a coupe but the rails will have to be changed. Looking at $250, quick sale and the seats have no rips, tears or cig burns.

The BM50 i bought by mistake since i was upgrading to R33 GTR Calipers so its back up for sale since i need the BM57. I bought it for $100 so thats what Im selling it for.

I alos have other parts left over from a previous thread which i need to get rid off

- R33 GTR Standard Turbos Minimal shaft play on both- $300

- Pull Type Nismo Twin plate clutch with plenty of meat, didnt suit my style of driving hence i took it out- $500

- Rb25det Valley Cover - $30

- R33 GTST S1 Cluster Auto without the plastic front- $70

I might be interested in a swap for a few parts that Im interested in

- Manual Gear Surround for an R33 with leather boot and ash tray.

- R34GTT Gear Nob

- R33 S2 Front Bumper, head lights with nismo lip and bonnet, im happy to trade my s1 bumper, headlights and Bonnet

- R33 Sedan Side Skits and/ or aftermarket rear bar

- Ash Tray on its own

If theres something your willing to trade just shoot me a pm or an sms to 0488 500 845 and il get back to u

Cheers

Ray

PRICE DROP - Take em away people

R33 GTR Standard Turbos Minimal shaft play on both- $250

Pull Type Nismo Twin plate clutch with plenty of meat, didnt suit my style of driving hence i took it out- $450

R33 GTST S1 Cluster Auto without the plastic front- $50

R33 GTST Front Seats are still available

Hi Nishat sorry for the late reply i did get your sms but was busy, ive decided to keep the cluster as a spare since my tacho is starting to give way so, sorry about that.

Come fellas take the parts away, ive also go a R33 GTR Airbox with snorkel for sale for $250

Take em all away

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Big claims here.  Any links up on the website ?   
    • If your HP goal is reasonable and you are not drifting. Buy a new R34 box.  If the above is not true, buy a wrecked R33 box and put a gearset in it.  CD09 are not as strong as you think and the cost of / mess around of the conversion puts you in gearset territory.    Also the deal above is awesome,, get that  
    • Just got back from a little hands-on with a G58 Baron....I was thinking about this... ..best I can figure it, that pinny was tail-ended ...I didn't really think about the wiring, because all that mattered was the tank and pump cradle (I think I mentioned the pump itself I couldn't vouch for)...which didn't matter, as you said you'd be replacing the pump anyway.... ...'for some reason'....and I imagine this is the panel shop's doing... they've replaced the cradle wiring with a metre of 7-core trailer loom, and attached the loom plug (from a different car) to that. The actual cable run from the top of the pump cradle, to fuel pump harness end in boot, is maybe 60cm in length...so I've no idea why they did this... ....the connector in the boot of the pinny, is not going to help you here...because in theory, it should still be present on your car. On top of that, because they've done what they did, we have no idea which colours of the trailer cabling, have been connected to what on the fuel pump cradle (pump +/- , shield, fuel guage/low-level senders)... ...this means, best approach is to remove the pump cradle, and re-work it now ...not later. That is, if you were going to replace the pump, do it, replace the soft lines at the same time...and sort the wiring out (replace that trailer cable with the wiring loom off your old cradle)...
    • Well, maybe not. The main feature of Chinese manufacture seems to be incredibly variable quality, coupled with an apparent willingness to find a way to see even the stuff that fails QC. So the military could still take the cream of the production run and somehow sell the "sellable but not really useable" stuff to the stupid round eyes on the other side of the world.
    • Have you adjusted the clutch pedal rod? You can wind it in to shorten it. Just can be a cnut to get to.