SAU Community

Blitz I-color Spec R With Pressure & Temp Sensors

Up for sale is my barely used Blitz I-Color Spec R DSBC. I also have the optional Blitz temp and Blitz pressure sensors included which are worth $120ea. I only recently removed the plastic cover from the I-color screen (after install) so the screen is like new. I didn't shorten any of the wiring or vacuum line during the install so this is good to go in any car in virtually any location.

Together with the included sensors this is a powerful control and monitoring setup for any turbo car. You get the best in boost control along with monitoring of boost, revs, speed, power, oil pressure, and oil OR water temp. You can even graph boost against RPM which is great for mapping multiple boost channels and holding maximum boost to redline where it would normally fall away. With more sensors you can add up to 5 more data readouts including fuel pressure, A/F ratio and anything else that outputs voltage signal (the I-Color can be calibrated to suit any brand). Besides keeping your interior free of gauges you can also set audio & visual warnings on each channel.

Price: $925ono

Contact via PM

Cheers

Wegs

post-16206-1267179216_thumb.jpg

post-16206-1267179223_thumb.jpg

post-16206-1267179240_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...