SAU Community

Rb25 R32 For Sale!

Howdy, ages ago i put my skyline up for sale. Then i wasnt really that interested in selling it and it wasnt perfect. It is now, i am keen on seeing it go.

OK, im ganna miss something but here we go:

1989 R32 GTS-T skyline

Bonic blue

Full Do-luck body kit

white 18inch rims

R32 gtr spoiler

R32 gtr grill

Rb25det engine put in (110xxx on new engine, compression tested it a month ago, very happy with results)

Rb25 manual gear box

Heavy duty clutch

Upgraded to GTR brakes all around

480hp BIG turbo stuck on

Gtr Fuel pump

Front mount intercooler (engineered so its legal to have the hole in the battery tray)

Z32 air flow meter

3 inch turbo back exhaust (also comes with extra straight through pipe :P)

Remapped r33 series 2 ECU

custom tail shaft

Custom cross member

HKS pod filter and the extra r32 airbox

Viper alarm system

boost gauge

6 inch splits clarions in the doors

6 by 9s sony explodes in the back

sony 2 channel amp

Sonys best mono block i have ever seen

2 12 inch subwoofers

A fully years rego!

I know i forgot something but anyway,

It COMES WITH A ROADWORTH! CURRENTLY IN THE SHOP AT AN ENGINEER GETTING THAT TICKED ALL OFF SO YOU GET THAT MULTI MULTI MULTI THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS PIECES IF PAPER AS WELL

It got defect january 2009 last year and it sat in my driveway under the car cover up until a few weeks ago when i finally took it in.

Pretty much after years of putting money in getting work done on the car to get it to where i wanted it and get it perfect, now thats its there i dont even get to enjoy it :D Before i took some of the mods off for engineering, it was running 245rwkw!!! (those mods include the things i listed, so they will be back on. :D

reason for sale:

With it off road for the year, i started riding motorbikes, i now love them and my mate has as upgrade for me sitting at his. i want it. Plus, i wanna get the loan gone. so come and get it.

Way to much of my money went into this car to get it to this stage(so i realise now) lol but let my mistake become your reward.

I will start it at $17000 ono ... remember though, usually you get a car with great looks but fairly stock engine wise or you get the reverse. This has it all.

Its not defected btw, just had the sticker on a year ago when i took the pic

ganna add it to carsales later

My number 0433581520 or pm me and i will get back to you

cheers

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

• 4 weeks later...