SAU Community

Nissan Stagea Rs4 Dayz Edition 1997

Hey guys im selling my Nissan Stagea RS4 Dayz Edition 1997 as i have family emergency's to attend to in Brisbane so i want to sell this as soon as i can... This car has been really well looked after barely driven. Its been in a garage for 6 months... Great Cruise car they are cheap to mod as i was quoted $300 to get a manual box for the stagea so it is a cheap conversion... No prolems what so ever runs a dream...

Nissan Stagea:

Motor

RB25DET

AWD

Auto

145,000kms

Standard Turbo

Splitfire Coilpacks

Aridium plugs

Apexi Boost Controller

Other Stuff

SAFC

Front Stut bar

Boost Gauge

Tien Springs

Turbo back Exhaust 3" with 5" tip

17" Gold GMAX Rims

Fog Lights

Stagea Floor Mats

After Market Roof Racks

New Battery

Central Locking

Tinted Glass

Seat Covers (front)

PRICES: $ 13,000 ONO

No Test Pilots

PM me if anyone is interested or if u want to pm me a price... :down:

post-68740-1267446250_thumb.jpg

post-68740-1267446301_thumb.jpg

post-68740-1267446331_thumb.jpg

post-68740-1267446386_thumb.jpg

post-68740-1267446417_thumb.jpg

post-68740-1267446468_thumb.jpg

post-68740-1267446505_thumb.jpg

Edited by R32NoTiMe4u

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I think throwing the hydraulic power steering system into the trash and converting to electric power steering, e.g. Astra PS pump would solve many issues.
    • so finally had an event i was home for that didn't get rained off or otherwise cancelled to be able to actually drive the car, unfortunately was roll racing which isnt my favourite thing ever but had an awesome night with friends and testing the car out. obviously a huge difference in driving experience with the samsonas although still without flat foot upshifts the ratios are so much nicer and actually has boost into the next gear which was not something i always experienced with the stock gearbox. but of course absolutely loving the sound of the sidepipe and for its downfalls of ruining the car in ever other way it does sound awesome at the track.   had some weird issues where it would misfire in 2nd but fine in every other gear and at the end of the night at the end of the run would have no throttle until it decided it wanted to work, so will be looking into that before a proper track night coming up in just over a week to really see the changes in the car. Messenger_creation_C9B7F84E-0820-444B-A53D-9AD40F7DDC5B.mp4     received_870009858147161.mp4   Messenger_creation_046B1D12-ABA0-4B01-B78F-262559E64ADC.mp4  by the end of the night found that if i was nice and gentle on the throttle in 2nd it wouldnt misfire so was only fully throttle and loaded up in 2nd it would occur 
    • I think I will try out Frenchy’s power steering kit. Looks like a better solution.
    • Useless lot aren't they? Releasing stuff on the market that doesn't do what it's supposed to do without you stuffing about with it and spacing out the spacer lol. FFS.
    • Similar experience with Ross pulley. Can't recommend.