SAU Community

Getting A Tune Next Week . Just Wondering How Much Poweri Could Expect.

hey guys i have series 1 r33 was just wondering what power i could expect im chasing around 350hp im getting a tune next week just want to know a rough estimate of what i could get.. here are the mods..

-rb25det

-high flowed 33 turbo

-fmic

-3' turbo back exhaust

-700hp fuel pump

- split fire coil packs

-550cc injectors

-malpassi adjustable fuel reg

-wolf 3d v4

-10 puk clutch

-hks mushroom pod

-iridium spark plugs

looking to get it tuned on bout 16-17psi .. let me know what you all think what power figures i should expect.

im nto sure what high flow it is.. but i was told it was a stock highflow just been rebuilt and ive checked the turbo out it .. got my mechanic to take the dump of and put a magnet on the rear wheel ..ooh and 230-260kw sounds goood :)

Edited by smitty 33

hey mate why should i get rid of the malpassi reg?? just curious ? i just bought the thing and got it installed lol ..

Main reason is that a tune is dependant on the fuel pressure it is running at. So if the malpassi fuel reg is running a particular fuel pressure then you go and change it later on, the tune will be out.

Running the stock fuel reg just removes one other thing that can be incorrect. Genuine brands are normally of very good quality.

but also if i never changed the reg ? would it matter?

a malpassi is never going to be more reliable then a genuine nissan one.

plus if you dont raise the fuel pressure over standard then whats the point in having it.

my theory is you want to keep as match factory stuff as possible, minimal mods required for a safe reliable setup.

your 550cc injectors will supply plenty of fuel for you power level so there is no problem there.

Edited by Harey