SAU Community

Spray Painter In Sydney Wanted For Front Bar/side Skirts - Cashie Or Do You Know Somewhere Cheap?

boo5t

where in sydney? big city = engadine? erskine park? elanora heights? = south? west? north?

hate for you to have to spend umpteen hours on a train/bus 2X.

Edited by CARSICK

Hey Mate

I am in st Leonards but will travel anywhere within 45 min

where in sydney? big city = engadine? erskine park? elanora heights? = south? west? north?

hate for you to have to spend umpteen hours on a train/bus 2X.

Peter from BodyformAero > now Bodyform Automotive Enhancements, uses G & S Bodyworks 96812686.

Eugene from JDM Performance uses them too. Ask for Sam.

Cheaper if you take the bar/skirts off first & then put them on again later + saves on public transport.

Peter from BodyformAero > now Bodyform Automotive Enhancements, uses G & S Bodyworks 96812686.

Eugene from JDM Performance uses them too. Ask for Sam.

Cheaper if you take the bar/skirts off first & then put them on again later + saves on public transport.

Cool i will give them a try, anyone else reccommend somone??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hey legends, first time ever installing a steering wheel LOL and I’m a little confused…. And the discussions I’ve found don’t really answer my question. im finally trying to install this nismo steering wheel that came with my car. removed OE steering wheel off my car no issues, first issue I ran into though is the Saas boss kit I got was non hi as so first Whomp whomp…. Was there any recommendations for a good boss kit? second issue I ran into was the nismo horn only has one connection on the back? this confuses me as I would think there should be two? one for positive one for earth?   Any would  be much appreciated 🙏🏽🙏🏽
    • CSV? Come on lad, I'm all about PowerBI these days. I would consider working as a PowerBI or ZOHO DataPrep consultant, but nah, I've had enough of IT. Two decades of being in somewhat in an industry I kind of just chose because I had zero guidance when I was younger.
    • I always dreamt about getting a GU Coil 4.2TD, slap an R34 GTR frontend on it, RB30DET, and turn it into a Rally Fighter style lifted monstrosity with ridiculous fenders.
    • Picked up up the MX5, WOW, what a difference 0.5 litres and some little cams make Car pulls great, way way better than the 2.0, and whilst the car is only making around 5 kw more up top, the added torque down low and the midrange is a huge difference, I was actually shocked at how much of a difference it made, the car also sounds better I think Win Win Well worth the effort and coin I also may be lucky with getting a OEM detachable hard top for it, one of the guys at MX5 Mania knows a guy, who knows a guy, that is selling a OEM detachable hard top for a NC, I've been on the hunt for one since I picked the car up, but with no luck, fingers are crossed 
    • do you want to occasionally come back to the IT world and do CSVs for me? i pay