SAU Community

V35 "based" GT-R News...

Rezz

its a fact that japan toughened its emission laws in 2002 but they started it bak in the late 90s, most turbod cars hav either stopped production or gone NA ie MR2, 180sx, 200sx, v35,supra. one thing that puzzles me is how the evo and wrxs are still in productions though... as for nissans future. its a bit mixed bag, i like the 350Z and the v35 but its not their typical jap stye, i mean the v35 is basically a over powered luxury car, i mean not even the gtrs came in leather trim let alone the old gtsts

what does that japanese writing say?

That big yellow jagged edged bubble above Ghosns mug says: "President Ghosn's (pronounced "Gow-n" :looney: ) statement from an American magazines interview - next GT-R 400hp"... (hows my translation?:()

The article written in Japanese is a little bit hard to translate, coz bits are chopped off at the bottom of the page, but basically it says:

Porsche has a skill of making power, Lotus has chassis and suspension skill, so Nissan (read: Ghosn) is checking them out, and looking for a possible partner to share development. The 280ps self-imposed power limit in Japan is all but a memory now, so the next GT-R will be 400+ hp... and so on. I need my wife to help me out with the rest, but she just went to bed. :headspin: