Team Dynamics Prorace 1.2 17x9 +35 5x114.3

Item Summary: Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 17x9 +35 UK made competition wheel

Condition: Used

Reason for Selling: Bought for EVO, won't clear front brembos without spacer

Asking Price: 1250

Delivery Methods: PickUp

Contact Info: PM or 0430945041

Extra Information:

I have a set of 4 Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 rims for sale.

They were bought to replace the rims on my Evo VIII (as one of the rims is buckled and vibrates!) but these, interestly enough, wont quite clear my front calipers and a 8mm spacer would be required to clear the caliper. A mate of mine has these exact rims fitted to his Aus Delivered Evo 6 TME and I thought the brakes were the same - apparently not. As this is my daily driver, I do not feel comfortable with the 'legalities' or lack thereof of fitting a spacer.

Size and offset are 17x9 +35 5x114.3. Believe the rims weigh in just above 9kg each. Can get definite weights if necessary. Are used in the UK touring car series.

I would think these should clear GTR calipers. GTR has an extra 10mm backspacing on the rotor when compared to the evo. Assuming similar calipers dimensions this would mean they'd fit. Happy to test fit for local buyers, or take measurements from interstate buyers to determine fitment.

One rim has been removed from box for test fitting purposes. The other three have not left the boxes. As such, there are no marks to be seen.

Will include shipping to anywhere in Australia at the asking price of $1250.

Team Dynamics site can be found at http://www.teamdynamicsracing.com/index.htm

Sorry about quality of pictures, thank the iPhone and current low light conditions. Will get some better pics soon.

post-21147-1267829853_thumb.jpg

post-21147-1267829862_thumb.jpg

Will entertain offers for swaps for wheels of interest (that'll fit) plus cash either way.

17x8-17x9 +30-35ish, reasonably good condition (no major gutter graze). Reasonably light, no chromies need apply. Things like Weds, Enkei, gram light, work etc. Not chasing any 'advanti' or other chinese wheels. Don't really need tyres.

Cheers,

James.

Will entertain offers for swaps for wheels of interest (that'll fit) plus cash either way.

17x8-17x9 +30-35ish, reasonably good condition (no major gutter graze). Reasonably light, no chromies need apply. Things like Weds, Enkei, gram light, work etc. Not chasing any 'advanti' or other chinese wheels. Don't really need tyres.

Cheers,

James.

Need to move these, need new wheels for the car ASAP.

these should fit on an evo as stock evo8 wheels are 17x8 +38

these are 1" wider so thats 12mm on each side + 3mm on off set

so realistically they should extend 15mm~16mm to outer position (closer to the guards)

That is exactly what I thought, my mate has the exact same size and offset on his evo 6 TME. I was so confident infact i took the car down to a tyre fitter and told them to swap the tyres over from the current rims and balance and fit.

Luckily for me they had the intelligence to test fit.

I got a call from them about 15 mins later saying they had issues. Went back and had a look, definitely fouling.

That is exactly what I thought, my mate has the exact same size and offset on his evo 6 TME. I was so confident infact i took the car down to a tyre fitter and told them to swap the tyres over from the current rims and balance and fit.

Luckily for me they had the intelligence to test fit.

I got a call from them about 15 mins later saying they had issues. Went back and had a look, definitely fouling.

should contact the company if you bought them new...

i would of been interested if it fits the evo... sigh

Yep, bought them new, would have to ship them back to NSW which is more out of pocket expense.

What evo do you have? I can tell you now they wont fit on my JDM 8. A mate has the exact same size and offset on his 6.5. He is the guy that actually recommended them to me. I think his brother may actually want them for his 7, and run spacer if necessary (its a race car, so doesn't need to worry about insurance liability etc) If they fit, I'd be using them. They are a well built good looking set of wheels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...