SAU Community

Sau-qld Drags@willowbank Is Back

toddlls

Hmm, I'll have to see if i get my suspension sorted before this so i can have a run. Been wanting to come to the last couple but couldnt due to work.

Even if i dont run the car I'll come down with the camera and take some photos :P

Edited by stenve

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I'll have to see if i get my suspension sorted before this so i can have a run. Been wanting to come to the last couple but couldnt due to work.

Even if i dont run the car I'll come down with the camera and take some photos :)

Legend, hope all is fixed & you get a chance to run with us :)

first tune underway yesterday set on 1 bar of boost.

I had a miss when I hit full boost, due to the shit iridium 1.1mm gap. Was just blowing out the spark.

Now have .8mm pre-gapped copper plugs and runs smooth as.

Time for 2nd tune with 1.5bar boost and roughly 440hp at the treads.

bring on 120mph.

The air is getting nice as. Yeeoooowww.

Yes Gary-Yyeeessssssss, my first run in a colder month also. Am interested to see what my new goodies will do too-hopefully above 90hp this time-watch out Pear lol

hey guyskeen to com down whats the fee and if any one needs a lift down all the rifgt info would be great cheers guys

gremlin

hey guyskeen to com down whats the fee and if any one needs a lift down all the rifgt info would be great cheers guys

gremlin

Hi Mick,

Welcome to the forums.

All the details are in the first post of the topic.

If I'm lucky I'll be a spectator, might see you out there.

Hi Mick,

Welcome to the forums.

All the details are in the first post of the topic.

If I'm lucky I'll be a spectator, might see you out there.

cheers mate gonna go pay fee's tommorrow is it only just 50 all up or is there additional fee's on arrival to the strip

cheers mate gonna go pay fee's tommorrow is it only just 50 all up or is there additional fee's on arrival to the strip

No additional costs

if i'm only coming to watch do i pay to the account, or just when i get there?

also what are the rules on passengers on the run? (if anyones keen) i'm assuming just helmet and long sleeves/pants?

I wouldnt pay yet, each car gets a free spectator, so try and get in with someone who has no passenger when you arrive, if not, then pay at the gate. And they dont allow passengers.

No additional costs

I wouldnt pay yet, each car gets a free spectator, so try and get in with someone who has no passenger when you arrive, if not, then pay at the gate. And they dont allow passengers.

Yeah mate, just what he said :)

if i'm only coming to watch do i pay to the account, or just when i get there?

also what are the rules on passengers on the run? (if anyones keen) i'm assuming just helmet and long sleeves/pants?

well u can come with me and get in for free as i just confirmed i have the day off Woot :)

and i know the rules there are no passengers full stop

• 3 weeks later...