SAU Community

Sau-qld Drags@willowbank Is Back

toddlls

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long to go now, have got a lot of new mods on the car & am keen as mustard to see what result they give; Disco potato, 660cc inj, Nistune, Lightweight flywheel, Hd Clutch, new suspension geometry & a lightened stereo setup in the boot.

Ran 14.4@97mph with 200rwhp-now got 300rwhp so am hoping for 13's

Not long to go now, have got a lot of new mods on the car & am keen as mustard to see what result they give; Disco potato, 660cc inj, Nistune, Lightweight flywheel, Hd Clutch, new suspension geometry & a lightened stereo setup in the boot.

Ran 14.4@97mph with 200rwhp-now got 300rwhp so am hoping for 13's

13's easy, I ran a 13.6@107mph last time with less than 300rwhp with a shitty 60ft, also the 31 is heavier than a 32.

Only change to my car this time around is a new turbo (less lag, more power) and have gone to an external gate setup for better boost control.

13's easy, I ran a 13.6@107mph last time with less than 300rwhp with a shitty 60ft, also the 31 is heavier than a 32.

Only change to my car this time around is a new turbo (less lag, more power) and have gone to an external gate setup for better boost control.

Cheers- gives me an idea of how she should go-Rb20's represent :P

Fix that clutch 1st Bunts

I will have to investigate further, it is almost brand new and rated to 1000hp but somthing is amisss with it, will likely need a trip to the ogre to sort it

I will have to investigate further, it is almost brand new and rated to 1000hp but somthing is amisss with it, will likely need a trip to the ogre to sort it

Let me know what you find out mate

Cheers- gives me an idea of how she should go-Rb20's represent :down:

I hope there will be a few RB20s there, i ran a 12.24 at jambo, it was a poor launch and should of run a high 11.

doing a few more mods now and should have another 100 - 130hp and few suspension changes, could it be possibe

for a RB20 R32 to run a 10?????

Whats the latest i can enter and pay?

I hope there will be a few RB20s there, i ran a 12.24 at jambo, it was a poor launch and should of run a high 11.

doing a few more mods now and should have another 100 - 130hp and few suspension changes, could it be possibe

for a RB20 R32 to run a 10?????

Whats the latest i can enter and pay?

Do you want me to add you to list?